• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mirtazapine+clonazolam and then adderall?

morphine-dreams

Bluelighter
I have chronic insomnia that normally makes it hard to fall asleep, but I don't usually have trouble staying asleep. Lately I've been experimenting with herbal supplements and while they do help me fall asleep, I can't stay asleep. So I've gotten less than 5 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours and tonight, I'm going to knock myself out early and get a good nights rest and then probably take my normal dose of adderall (15mg 2x a day) to wake myself back up, because mirtazapine turns me into a zombie. This is what I'm planning to do tonight:

15-30mg mirtazapine
250-500ug clonazolam-I have a slight benzo tolerance

Does anyone have experience with this combo? Thoughts?

Yes, I'm prescribed to mirtazepine and Vyvanse (just like adderall) and was prescribed to klonopin. Obviously you will get really tired from the mirtazepine and klonopin, but when you wake up and take your adderall, it should wake you up. From my experience, taking an amphetamine wakes me up.

^ thank you for your response! I did read it but ended up doing clonazolam alone becaus mirtazapine just fucks with my head, and the sedation from the clonazolam was sufficient. Got up to 1mg and didn't black out at all so I guess my benzo tolerance is a bit higher than I thought. But I slept great, had to double down my am adderall dose but I probably won't redose later, or if I do it'll be 7.5mg. Thanks again, because this did indeed work! Felt like I caught up for all that lost sleep in 12 hours :)

Last edited: