• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mirabegron and MDMA

the_happy_hash_man

Greenlighter
Hi, I've recently been prescribed Mirabegron (Betmiga) for an over active bladder problem.
I was wondering if its is safe to use MDMA whilst taking this substance.

My daily dose if 50mg once a day. I have not found any literature to say whether or not this is safe.
I would be grateful for any advice or other users prior experience.

Hi could not find any answers to this question. I'm planing to take mdma this weekend, however I am currently prescribed a lot of medication for Fibromyalgia and PTSD.
I have had experience with MDMA before but not whilst taking any medication. I'm looking to do this as safely as possible so I am cautious about possible negative interactions.
My current daily medication is as follows:

Mirtazapine 45mg
Dihydrocodeine 240mg
Omeprazole 20mg
Diazapam 15mg
Baclofen 30mg
Mirabegron (Betmiga) 50mg

I'm most worried about the Omeprazole, Dihydrocodeine and Miragbegron I've stopped the Omeprazole a week beforehand but cannot stop the DHC due to opiate withdrawal setting in.
Could anyone give me any advice from previous experiences, as I have used the searched function but could not find my question answered.

Thanks for the info. I'm more concerned about the liver liver enzyme inhibition caused by the Ompeprazole and Miragbegron. I'm worried that this could lead to increased levels of MDMA in my system and become dangerous.

Does anyone have any information concerning this? As I cant really find much on the subject.

I WOULD NOT TAKE it.

The primary action potentially causes VASOCONSTRICTION -- which will compound the vasoconstrictive effect of the MDMA or whatever MD substance you are taking.

This could result in a FATAL vasoconstrictive episode, ischemic event (stroke) or vasospasm

I would consult a pharmacist -- pretend itfor a school report