• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Minimalist possible means to increase dopamine through drug use?

JohnBoy2000

Bluelighter
Amphetamines are the obvious answer, but they're out. Too destructive.

What I had been doing was using Solpedeine (tylenol, codeine, caffeine mix), which was working.

But I'm concerned about the excess of tylenol and its effect on liver function (which is real).

Any other suggestions on how to boost dopamine transmission, with as little overall impact as possible?

A non-destructive (or as little as possible) drug that increase DA transmission?

Perhaps another painkiller than doesn't contain tylenol?

Kratom?

Is that safe to use daily? (never used it, know nothing about it)

I think adding a low dose dissociative to low dose amphetamine is a game changer and certainly a less destructive way of increasing dopamine than using opioids. The NMDA antagonism takes all the jitteriness and rebound away. Or memantine alone, it is a D2 agonist on top of being a dissociative (the only low trapping one so far if I'm right) but it causes RLS and insomnia in me. 10mg meth as in Desoyn therapeutic use + a bump of deschloroketamine were just awesome in how calm and cozy the euphoria was. Just don't let yourself getting hooked.

I think adding a low dose dissociative to low dose amphetamine is a game changer and certainly a less destructive way of increasing dopamine than using opioids. The NMDA antagonism takes all the jitteriness and rebound away. Or memantine alone, it is a D2 agonist on top of being a dissociative (the only low trapping one so far if I'm right) but it causes RLS and insomnia in me. 10mg meth as in Desoyn therapeutic use + a bump of deschloroketamine were just awesome in how calm and cozy the euphoria was. Just don't let yourself getting hooked.
Pramipexole is a dopamine agonist that works on the nervous system to help treat the symptoms of Parkinson disease. Pramipexole is also used to treat Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS).

I heard it helps anhedonia(boredom and similar), as after the f.e. xeplion-paliperidone shots to beat that awful feeling of lethargy or anhedonia and boredom

Nothing I can think of thats non-abusable. Selegiline does come to mind, and it's supposed to be quite good for the brain--EMSAM patch given for TRD, has small amounts of l-amp and l-meth as metabolites (less so with the patch). Bupropion, but it doesn't have enough DA saturation to produce what many of those typical dopaminergics do. Nothing in mainstream use can really mimic the effects of typical stims. And both selegiline and bupropion don't really activate the mesolimbic tract. But if you're looking for just essentially a cortical boost, then maybe they apply.

Really comes down to not getting high on it that first time. Not raising the dose, regardless, at least with anything that activates the SNS. That way there's no addiction. Don't think that this a good thing to look for a drug for though.

Well if you want to boost your dopamine naturally there's always Mucuna Pruriens Extract. Don't expect much from it though.