Taking over with no remorse,
the consciousness rots,
Life loses meaning,
You'll lose control,
if you let it do what it will to you.

"Don't be a fool"
"Put that down"
It's much easier said than done.
It's much easier read than it is to run.

Anybody can be a victim;
Anyone can win;
Only difference is the race you're in..

In it to win it, but loosing ground, don't think too much, or turn around. Watch that rock, dodge that hole, or that narcotic devil'll win your soul.
I like mine, so i'll keep it intact, but some folks just can't believe that. So rock n roll till your in a hole, and still digging down where the lava flow.
Better jump, or water your shoes, there melting out from under you.
Feet on fire, ass is catching, either dive in now, or jump for heaven.

OP; if I encroached on your sincere poetry thread with my poetry, I apologize, just let me know and i'll burn it down. Just need somewhere to write these words, besides word 2015, fuck technology, it only distracts, from the corporations fuckin our ass. Pushing sugar, pills, and pot, I'm gonna pull up my stakes and see what Canada's got to offer, if anything better, but probably not, cause they just wanna fill their coffers too....well, shit they learned it from us, monkey see, monkey dew. Whatever happened to curly the third stooge?/ Replaced with shemp, overdosed on hemp, had a headache like a lab chimp./

Great piece, thanks for sharing Hun.

Thanks, I haven't been writing much poetry lately... you can check my fb poetry page if you want lol.. :) just click "my website" under my profile if you are interested!

Anybody can be a victim;
Anyone can win;
Only difference is the race you're in..

In it to win it, but loosing ground, don't think too much, or turn around. Watch that rock, dodge that hole, or that narcotic devil'll win your soul.
I like mine, so i'll keep it intact, but some folks just can't believe that. So rock n roll till your in a hole, and still digging down where the lava flow.
Better jump, or water your shoes, there melting out from under you.
Feet on fire, ass is catching, either dive in now, or jump for heaven.

OP; if I encroached on your sincere poetry thread with my poetry, I apologize, just let me know and i'll burn it down. Just need somewhere to write these words, besides word 2015, fuck technology, it only distracts, from the corporations fuckin our ass. Pushing sugar, pills, and pot, I'm gonna pull up my stakes and see what Canada's got to offer, if anything better, but probably not, cause they just wanna fill their coffers too....well, shit they learned it from us, monkey see, monkey dew. Whatever happened to curly the third stooge?/ Replaced with shemp, overdosed on hemp, had a headache like a lab chimp./

And no worries Treefa, poetry is about expression, and it's great to find others that share the same emotions. :)

And it's nice to hear a poem in response to another poem. almost like a poetry slam, but without the competition :D