View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mimosa and DMT

stonpone

Greenlighter
Looking for thoughts on safety of extracting DMT from mimosa root bark.
Is methanol necessary, or is there a cleaner way?LIke to hear from experience. Thanks you all.

Thanks Goodwalt. I have been on erowid. Have plentary of Mimosa here in Georgia. Going to start harvesting root bark to dry! I will post post results when available. I've used psychedelics and delerients for spiritual growth for years and now I am in a place in my life I am drawn to look inside. I haven't dropped LSD since 1984 ,wouldn't do what's available these days and datura's dosage is tricky to say the least.l don't like to fiddle around when I need to trip. DMT should work.

Make sure that you have identified the plant beyond doubt... I never heard of Mimosa hostilis growing anywhere besides Brazil.. And Methanol isn't what you use to extract dmt. Check out the teks at dmt Nexus.

Edit: Wiki says that it only grows up to southern Mexico.

Thanks Bagseed,l don't plan on going into this blind. I will wait until spring as am confident bundleflower is a local weed.l will continue research.
I am 60 and 46 of those years I've researched and tried many natural and factory chemicals. I plan to register on shroomery and connect with Georgia heads. Thanks again.

......Have plentary of Mimosa here in Georgia. Going to start harvesting root bark to dry!.....

Dude, The "Mimosa" you are talking about is.....(from Wikipedia) Albizia julibrissin is known by a wide variety of common names, such as Persian silk tree or pink siris. It is also called Lenkoran acacia or bastard tamarind, though it is not too closely related to either genus. The species is usually called "silk tree" or "mimosa" in the United States, which is misleading - the former name can refer to any species of Albizia which is most common in any one locale. And, although once included in Mimosa, neither is it very close to the Mimosae. To add to the confusion, several species of Acacia, are also known as "mimosa".

We have them here in Oklahoma too, they look like something out of a Dr. Seuss book.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but you might want to Google it before you go digging up someones ornamental tree.

hey I've always heard mimosa hostilis is rich in alkaloids and a great source for extracting DMT; but being in Alabama "Mimosa" inevitably refers to those trees that jut out from the main tree line, often overhanging ponds, with pink flowers and fern-like leaves. I always suspected it wasn't the right one though. However, Phalaris Arundinacea(sp) (Canary Grass) is even richer IIRC and grows like MAD. I sprinkled like a tablespoon of seed one spring and the next year the stuff was rivaling the kudzu. Def a good source so long as you don't mind an invasive grass getting everywhere.

Yes l have bundleflower here. Trying to come up with a poor folks way to trip. I live on eight acres and really have no problem with letting things grow.I have a garden with moonflower and other nice flowers. Moonflower tea will lay you down but in different ways than LSD. Acid I find I never want to end, the datura will have you making deals with the devil just to come out on the other side.