• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mild dose about two weeks ago....

Fingers28

Greenlighter
I did molly a few times about 3-4 years ago. Not sure how much, but I don't think I ever really got super high, ( No, increased awareness of music, no increased sensations, no urges to touch everything, etc) just a couple dips and then some drinking I could never really tell if it really worked. About twelve days ago I took about a point and a half (probably a little less), it was mild but I definitely felt something. I got invited to a rave tonight and was thinking of taking some (about 2-4 points). I know most will advise you to wait a month or two but given I only had a mild dose nearly two weeks ago would it be worth it attempt it again with a larger dose. I'm about 6'3 and 155 pounds if that helps. I'm more of mushroom/cannabis person and don't see myself doing molly again in the future.

Thanks!

Last edited:
150mg is not a mild dose, that should be a full-on roll if you have high-quality MDMA. As advised by DETROIT*edm*JUNKIE I think it would be best if you ordered yourself a testkit. That way you'll be able to prevent ingesting bunk or adulterated product. As for waiting a month that's indeed the rule of thumb. Breaking it once will not kill you or harm you much but it will ruin a great drug for you very fast should you do this frequently, you will lose the magic sooner or later