• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Migraine on Molly?? [UNTESTED]

MsNickie

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone, this is my first post on this site and I'm so relieved to talk to people with XP. So, this past week, my bf and I received 3 grams of molly. The first night we did about .5 g and gave another gram away. We split it up into capsules. Small doses, but my first does I sorted. About 4 hours in I got a mean migraine. Vomiting, the whole 9 yards, which only lasted about an hour and then I passed out. I was surprised and thought this might be a fluke as 9 months prior I used about the same amount with no head splitting side effects. A few days later we decided we'd use the remaining gram we had left. Keep in mind when we received it is was one big chunk that was gray. The first time I did it, it was already capped, and pure white. After we broke up the crystalized matter it turned white as well. This time I did not snort for fear of migraine. I took a cap... hour later nothing... took another cap... nothing... 30 min later took the third and an hour later hallelujah, it finally kicked it. It was not nearly as strong as before so I decided id snort my next dose. Felt pretty good for about an hour then that big bitch of a migraine came back. My question is, should I expect this as an unavoidable side effect, is there something I can do to prevent it? Or was it just the batch we got? One more thing, first sesh, I hadn't eaten and it was strong high from the start, second sesh ate and took forever to kick in and not as strong. I mention this only because I believe food plays no part in my head deciding to kick my ass. Also when i used 9 months ago I snorted as well, no headache :\. Thanks everyone... I'm a noob ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
My question is, should I expect this as an unavoidable side effect, is there something I can do to prevent it? Or was it just the batch we got? One more thing, first sesh, I hadn't eaten and it was strong high from the start, second sesh ate and took forever to kick in and not as strong. I mention this only because I believe food plays no part in my head deciding to kick my ass. Also when i used 9 months ago I snorted as well, no headache :\. Thanks everyone... I'm a noob ^.^

no, headache/migraine is not one of the side effects of mdma. vomiting also usually only happens to some people when it starts to kick in and not afterwards.
i believe it was the batch you got, in fact i think that you didn't even get mdma at all. the side effects you describe make me think of mCPP, but guessing about what substances could be in there is not allowed on bluelight - and for a good reason. looks, colour and texture of your material don't say anything about what's inside. the only way to know is to get yourself a test kit and test your stuff. this tells you what's inside (and also helps you save money otherwise spent on fake, adulterated drugs; most dealers will let you test before you buy and if they don't you can safely assume that they're not selling what they tell you they're selling).
still inactive cuts will not show up with a test kit, so ideally (depending on where you live, in some european countries it's available for free, in other places it's more difficult or expensive) you should let your mdma get tested by a lab.

eating does have an effect on how fast it kicks in. if you have a full stomach it obviously delays the absorption of mdma into the bloodstream. your material of course also plays a role, mdma powder in capsules can sometimes be as fast as 20-30min when taken on an empty stomach, pills usually take 45min and some pills with a harder pressing can a bit more than an hour.

MDMA is the best painkiller known to mankind. Far better than even Heroin (at least for me)

I read enough of your post in the first paragraph to see that it was not the MDMA which caused a headache. As you said "4 hours in" so the MDMA was already wearing off. The reason you got the headache in my opinion, is from dehydration. Dehydration is the number 1 cause. Start drinking a gallon of water a day and I promise your headaches will go away.

Peace

Please buy a test kit. For all you know you could have taken piperazines. Since your product is untested, this post will be labeled as so.

Please buy a test kit. For all you know you could have taken piperazines. Since your product is untested, this post will be labeled as so.

Even piperazines won't cause a headache if you drink enough water. That is the main factor. I don't get headaches from pipes. And as for testing kits, I've never used them. Don't need em. You can spot a pipe from a mile away. And if you don't have the ability to do that, simply taste the pill. Out of 100's of experiences, I've only been wrong/fooled two times. And one of those times, the dealer purposely altered the pill to try and fool me. And it was my trust in him that fooled myself. I thought the pills looked a bit too "big" or "off" and they didn't taste right. But I will admit I was fooled or I would not have eaten the pills. I don't enjoy piperzines too much, except for MCPP I believe it is. Not sure, but I have had good experiences from them. Also BZP and speed was a decent combo.

But one should know if they took a pipe, after the fact. You could never fool me into thinking a piperzine is mdma. They are just too dirty feeling and they don't have the good euphoira with them.

^ lol, piperazines cause nausea and vomiting, classic piperazine symptoms.
taste the pill. Out of 100's of experiences, I've only been wrong/fooled two times.
Unbelievably bad advice. What if one of those times you were fooled you took PMA? You would have died.

Even piperazines won't cause a headache if you drink enough water. That is the main factor. I don't get headaches from pipes. And as for testing kits, I've never used them. Don't need em. You can spot a pipe from a mile away. And if you don't have the ability to do that, simply taste the pill. Out of 100's of experiences, I've only been wrong/fooled two times. And one of those times, the dealer purposely altered the pill to try and fool me. And it was my trust in him that fooled myself. I thought the pills looked a bit too "big" or "off" and they didn't taste right. But I will admit I was fooled or I would not have eaten the pills. I don't enjoy piperzines too much, except for MCPP I believe it is. Not sure, but I have had good experiences from them. Also BZP and speed was a decent combo.

But one should know if they took a pipe, after the fact. You could never fool me into thinking a piperzine is mdma. They are just too dirty feeling and they don't have the good euphoira with them.
Wow
I hope this post is a troll or being sarcastic

I am just saying with me, test kit is not nessecary. If you guys feel safer getting one then great, go for it. I am not here to give bad advice. The exact opposite, actually. PMA is rare. I did come close to doing some before, but even doing PMA won't nessecarily kill you. I heard you need to do a lot to overheat. Just happens to be MUCH less than MDMA so PMA is far more dangerous. Luckily you're more likely to die just walking down the street then you are from eating a pill.

I am just saying with me, test kit is not nessecary. If you guys feel safer getting one then great, go for it. I am not here to give bad advice. The exact opposite, actually. PMA is rare. I did come close to doing some before, but even doing PMA won't nessecarily kill you. I heard you need to do a lot to overheat. Just happens to be MUCH less than MDMA so PMA is far more dangerous. Luckily you're more likely to die just walking down the street then you are from eating a pill.
if you don't test your pills, I seriously question whether or not you have any clue what MDMA is. You are suggesting dangerous practices such as "taste-testing" and I will not tolerate such reckless nonsense to be promoted on BL.

If you continue to insist on defending recklessly stupid & downright dangerous practices, I am going to issue an infraction because BL is not about spreading dangerous misinformation.

We like to keep people safe here not suggest they can taste test pills which you even just admitted has failed you on more than one occasion. If you would like to continue this arguement, please do so via PM. If you continue on here an infraction will be issued. Consider this a warning.

Absolute fucking nonsense. It's this attitude that made the scene so messed up to begin with. If you're not here to give bad advice... don't give bad advice.

***TEST OR DIE***

pma isn't necessarily deadly if you know it's pma, but every time pma pop up, people die. many mistake pma pills for weak pills and take another. take this quote from the op:
I took a cap... hour later nothing... took another cap... nothing... 30 min later took the third
if this had been pma the op probably would not be able to post on bl today.

but testing isn't only about preventing death. it's also about minimising the risk for side effects and health issues that this great multitude of "mdma-substitue" RCs that are floating around right now might have and also for maximising the amount of fun people have when dropping.

as an additional benefit, we can also answer the questions here on bluelight much more accurately when we know which substance was involved.

Thanks everyone for your responses. I just ordered a test kit. Seriously don't know why I didn't have one already. Great to know that the culprit is more than likely dehydration. I was hating that I was going to start associating my experiences with migraines. :D