• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

migraine 2 days later??

discreet_label

Bluelighter
so sunday night, i took a 220 mg tablet, and it was AMAZING...wonderful time, had a lot of teeth grinding, nothing unusual there..the day after, i felt great...ever since then though, horrible horrible migraine :( :( :(
could it be from the ecstasy???? its been a year since i had done it, but last time i did it i took 150 mg.

Make sure you pre load and post load. It's quite important for hard reduction. No one is going to be able to give you a clear answer on this, in my opinion. I used to have a friend that abused extacy in her days and got pretty severe migraines and things of that nature which I suspect came from the abuse. She sought medical help and was diagnosed. In your case it could be something as mild as being a little dehydrated or your body just giving you a signal to slow down a little. Did you drop the entire 220 mg at once? If you are on the heavier side that's quite a high dose and will accentuate side effects. Maybe try a 150mg starter dose and then a 70 mg kicker when you peak @ around +1.5 hours or so. If it's pressed, just split it in half.

i snapped it into 2 pieces and took one piece and then took the other an hour later..what is the pre/post loading thing? i wonder if its my age..im 41 now..could that be it? i plan on doing it again in a month, any advice on how to prepare better?
it was SO FUN THOUGH. oh my god. it is the best feeling ever.

Do you have migraines on a regular basis? Or was this just a one time thing?

i have been having migraines lately, but not like this...its like a super bad stress headache. i think its finally starting to lift though.

I think it can be related to your MDMA use. I have been having migraines my whole life and they're definitely connected to my serotonin receptors. Any drug that works on my serotonin receptors usually also has an effect on my migraines. I always take around 100 mg + 40-50 mg supplement after 1.5h and most of times I have a headache by the time the effects have wore off. But as the days pass, I start to feel better and better and sometimes I go a week without an attack.

i snapped it into 2 pieces and took one piece and then took the other an hour later..what is the pre/post loading thing? i wonder if its my age..im 41 now..could that be it? i plan on doing it again in a month, any advice on how to prepare better?
it was SO FUN THOUGH. oh my god. it is the best feeling ever.

just some of the basics will make for a smoother come down and less neurotoxicity. Magnesium, Potassium, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C, etc... You should be able to find a more comprehensive guide via google. Also make sure you hydrate properly. That's a big thing behind headaches often times, believe it or not...

i think you are right.. because i bought lots of stuff to drink, and promptly forgot as soon as it kicked in. i feel great now though.