• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Mids & Headaches

iodo

Bluelighter
Running low on money and out of weed, I called up an old buddy of mine and got 4 grams of 'mids' for a low price. After a couple bowls, I was feeling decent, but soon I got a headache that made the purchase not worth it. I had completely forgotten that mids *almost* always gives me a headache.

Does lower quality weed give you headaches? I have a feeling it has to do with the stems that I can't get out of the mix and the fact that I have to smoke at least twice as much to get where I need to be, and never really get 'stoned'.

What should I do with the remaining 2 grams? A quick iso wash? cook it into coconut oil? Will the resulting product still give me these "mids headaches"?

grind it up in a grinder with a kief sifter and bang on the top with two utensils repeatedly at a quick pace for about 10-15 seconds

collect kief, smoke on top of small amount of mids. From my experience, brick weed can give off a lot of kief albeit it might leave the remaining material more or less useless to smoke (although it still will get you kinda of high)

Ive gotten headaches from both bricked and quality weed before so Im not really sure what to say on that

i almost always smoke bricked weed (not-bricked is an exception) and never got headaches from it

Its prolly not the THC in the bud but rather the shitty bud itself giving u headaches as most regs/mids is shitty over fertilized un flushed outdoor so try to de-kief it n try smoking the kief but i would try to pick all the stems out maybe grind it up before hand and also try to remove all the leafs u could from it becuz i noticed when i smoked regs the leafs just made it taste shitty n i only got headaches when the regs was leafy but as far as cooking up 2 g's thats not enuff for anything good maybe just look up a recipe on how to make those 1g firecrackers if u dont want to spend a hour shanking all the kief off..