• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mid south x

MemphisX3

Bluelighter
Anyone with knowledge please pm me as I have obtained pills and want to see if anyone knows anything about em. I'm not about to do them on a whim.nor buy the test. Hit me up

Ur putting ur well being in someone else's hands. Kit is the only way to be sure what u have has mdma in it. Its only like 25 bucks for the bunk police kit. Well worth the the sacrifice

Don't know if 'Mid South' is your location or the imprint on the pill. In either case no information anyone here can give you will improve your knowledge on what is actually in the pills you have.
Your best option is to buy a drug reagent test kit and test your pills. They're really not that expensive, especially if you get the bottles of reagent which can be used multiple times.
That is a much safer option than going on hearsay & random opinions on the internet.

I'm not a very experienced mdma user but I also live in the south (Deep South) and get good reliable X pills. If you are farmiliar with drugs that are commonly added to x pills. You can tatse certain drugs if you bReak the pill in half (coke numbs tounge slightly.) meth has a almost unforgettable taste. So if you have a good time on them and aren't any red flags with side effects of unwanted drugs in your X you'll be straight.