• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin Micron Wheel Filter

NicoOregon

Bluelighter
Hello, does anyone on here use micron wheel filters? I just started to but had some questions.
I know the process and have been filitering BTH. I just want to know what the micron wheel is supposed to look like after filtering. ( I keep hearing that they get clogged quickly.) FYI, I always use a couple cottons to filter first.

Thanks so much!

Hello, does anyone on here use micron wheel filters? I just started to but had some questions.
I know the process and have been filitering BTH. I just want to know what the micron wheel is supposed to look like after filtering. ( I keep hearing that they get clogged quickly.) FYI, I always use a couple cottons to filter first.

Thanks so much!
It depends on what you’re filtering but generally you will be able to see all the gunk left in the filter afterwards

BTH=Black Tar Heroin. When I get done running it through the filter, its definitely got the gunk in it, what I want to know is when do you know when the filter is clogged? It would be great to see a picture of a micron filter after its been used for H, or any street drug for that manner.
On another note, I immediately noticed crystal clear shots and whats even better is, if you pre-load (like I do for work), you don't wake up to any settlement in the rig. These are fantastic! I just wish I knew more about them 5 years ago!

BTH=Black Tar Heroin. When I get done running it through the filter, its definitely got the gunk in it, what I want to know is when do you know when the filter is clogged? It would be great to see a picture of a micron filter after its been used for H, or any street drug for that manner.
On another note, I immediately noticed crystal clear shots and whats even better is, if you pre-load (like I do for work), you don't wake up to any settlement in the rig. These are fantastic! I just wish I knew more about them 5 years ago!
Yeah I’ve mostly used them for cleaning up pharmaceuticals, and after a while the binders clog them up to the point where you can’t push liquid through them and eventually they explode lol