• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Micron Filters

Renea2018

Greenlighter
Can anyone point me in the right direction to what micron filters are the best?

I don't know if sourcing HR supplies is allowed currently, we've kind of gone back and forth on that but if you're looking for brands of filters I've used Whatmann and Millipore. They are easily found for sale via a Google search.

I'd say sourcing HR supplies is perfectly acceptable. I don't have any recommendations personally but i'm definitely not closing this as I think it absolutely has HR value.

i go with tisch. pes membrane. 13mm. .45um for heroin. .22um for coke and research chems.

biomed are cheaper, but they feel cheaper too. is way too easy to push the solution through them.

I'd say sourcing HR supplies is perfectly acceptable. I don't have any recommendations personally but i'm definitely not closing this as I think it absolutely has HR value.

To my recollection sourcing HR related supplies has always been acceptable site wide for the time I was on staff, and as far as I can recall has been the entire time I've been a member here. I highly doubt anything has changed.

AADD even has a list of needle and syringe providers I've contributed to at times.

So yeah, I can't see HR sourcing being any issue.

If you can't find harm reduction materials on a harm reduction site, then you ain't a harm reduction site. Only issue I could imagine is the question being in the wrong place, hr supplies questions are probably better answered in the region areas since different countries have different rules and resources.

All that said, this doesn't appear to be sourcing filters anyway, it's asking which are best, alas I'm a student of the old school cotton filtering so I'm not very knowledgeable about this actual question alas. :(

Last edited:
To my recollection sourcing HR related supplies has always been acceptable site wide for the time I was on staff, and as far as I can recall has been the entire time I've been a member here. I highly doubt anything has changed.
At one point or another I swear it wasn't allowed, probably to prevent people from promoting scams or their own businesses or whatever but also to maintain Bluelight's neutrality and an absolute red line on sourcing of any sort. I have kind of mixed feelings about as an abstract principle that but I guess I'm glad that it is considered OK now. My personal practice was always to say that it was a gray area in the rules and then immediately PM the person a link to my go-to for injection supplies, lol.