View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing

Casual-Mind

Greenlighter
Currently microdosing and was just wondering what you guys have experienced in the past.
Through my experience this is what i have come up with 'What is life? Is there an escape from the real trip? Or is it somewhat an open invitation to failure... Is there any way out or is our life planned from the day we are conceived'

Considering the thoughts you're having, I think you take a larger dose than me when talking about microdosing :).

For me, it helps me to be in the here and now. Problems get dealt with, situations (people interaction, listening to music, ..) are enjoyed to the full, tasks get done, all in a flow.

i think we can wake up to the fact that we are in a dualistic reality and dance that dance whilst also abiding in the stillness/emptiness/connectedness of all things.

as a caveat, ppl can really go off the deep end of weird philosophy and derealisation/depersonalisation when they try integrate certain understandings experienced on psychedelics, when they don't have a balanced and solid foundation in some understanding of their true nature.

this is why fadiman encourages ppl to take a 3-4 week break after microdosing for 3-4 weeks. it is good to experience life completely sober and have breaks from periods of subtlety altered perception. in order to integrate properly.

I fully intend to try a short regimen of microdosing lsd in the coming weeks.

It's just getting my head over splitting a blotter into 10...

i just know acid and shrooms are the 2 solid ones.

my gut instinct is that its a risky game microdosing RC's, theres no need to be a drug test experiment when there is little information on the study and research of newer and obscure (to the medical establishment) RC's.

i think lsd is more energetic and shrooms is more peace/chill.