View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

microdosing the day after dosing?

CrypticArc

Bluelighter
I made about 2 grams worth of mushroom tea, and I ended up chickening out of drinking the last 1/8th of the cup because i hate being nauseous and was just trying to have as much fun as possible with as little side effects, and I'm trying to feel out what dose I need to get to my sweet spot. if I drank the shot of tea today, would I feel the normal effects of a microdose? If not, how long would it last in the fridge in a mug?

I don't think it would last long in the fridge in a mug, maybe freeze it if you don't want to drink it today.

If you're up for it, I think you should drink it and let us know if it worked or not! For science!

I don't think it would last long in the fridge in a mug, maybe freeze it if you don't want to drink it today.

If you're up for it, I think you should drink it and let us know if it worked or not! For science!

unfortunately I've taken benzos since this last post, so i may be unable to properly judge the effects. Thanks for the tip though. My mug is now in the process of freezing. I'll drink it tomorrow or the next day.

It amounts to about a quarter gram's worth of tea when you already have a psychedelic tolerance.
I highly doubt you'll feel any effects as even without a tolerance that is around or even below threshold dose for many people, depending on the potency of the mushrooms.

Idk, I think the bottom of the glass is a bit stronger. You can visibly see the dark color of the tea as well as the spores sink to the bottom as they settle. anyway, the goal of microdosing isn't exactly to trip.

I took it one day later and it's definitely working. I feel pretty high actually, for the amount that I drank.

Cool.

I've definitely gotten high from tiny amounts of mushrooms after very short breaks before. Most recently at a festival I took around 1/8g-1/4g of mushrooms 2 days after 70mg MDMA, 4 days after 2 hits of LSD and 5 days after 1.5g of mushrooms. It's extremely rare that I take drugs that often, but this was very special circumstances. I was surprised that they did anything after that string of doses, but it definitely made everything a little bit trippy again.

Sometimes I think tolerance is a kind of pliable thing that depends a lot on your emotional/internal/spiritual state more than a hard and fast physical rule.

It was a pretty intense body high but it only lasted for about 3 hours in stead of 4 or 5