Mental Health Microdosing Mushrooms + Vivid Nightmares

koalafied

Greenlighter
I have recently quit taking Xanax and searched for other ways to cope with my anxiety and came across microdosing shrooms. I have taken LSD and shrooms 20+ times before but have never microdosed shrooms. I was interested so I gave it a try. I would eat .2 - .5g every 2 or 3 days. Didn't really do much but somewhat made my anxiety worse but I assumed it was because I was still having withdrawals. So I continued to microdose.

2 weeks later I had my first nightmare. In this dream I had taken too much drugs at a festival and ended up breaking both my legs and my arm (don't know exactly how.) I felt depressed and decided to shoot myself with a magnum in the head, I somehow didn't die and my vision just started to get blurry. It was a very frightening experience, assuming that shooting myself would end my suffering.

The next night I had another nightmare. I got hurt in this one too. I had a bunch of friends over that my nephew invited (very unusual) and it was a pretty cool dream to start off with. But things got out of hand and crazy. My friends were intruding my parents' bedroom while they were sleeing, being loud, etc. I was making sure my mom doesn't wake up and freaks out over the amount of people and ruckus happening. My mom then wakes up and tells me to tell everyone to get out. Nobody listened, and somehow my mom got a hold of my friend's 10 strip of LSD and decides to lick it thinking that it would help her sleep (she doesn't really know anything about drugs) This whole time I'm freaking out that my mom took that much acid and I had to help her calm down. She started panicking so I got furious and yelled at everyone to get out. I then saw some guy I barely know "Mark" (he's done artwork for me once, very very weird that he was in this dream) watching and spying on us and telling me that he was gonna call the cops on me for hosting a "wild party", I then told him I would call the cops on him for trespassing and invading my privacy. He then shoots me in the leg with a pistol and I manage to pin him down. I called 911 and a police officer came and turns out knowing this Mark dude. He was no help and refused to give me his information when I felt he was being a bad cop. Paramedics came and even they were sketchy. I lost all trust and was super paranoid that no one was on my side. I demanded to go to the hospital for treatment, but at the same time I didn't want Mark to lose my sight because I didn't trust the police officer to take him to jail. This is the trippiest part, I was looking outside of my window checking to see if they were going to the police station, but then realized there were no cars outside, and everything seemed normal. Turns out I was awake. This is what got me FUCKED UP. It felt as if I was never in bed and that I was awake this entire time. I then texted my nephew asking him if anything happened the night before and he told me none of anything I said happened.

The next day I didn't really have much of a nightmare. It was just another very vivid dream. I had two of my favorite DJs come to my house to chill with me in my room. This would be pretty much impossible since they're from the UK lol. My nephew even came in to chill. I still live with my parents so I had to let my mom know that I had two British DJs in my room lmao. As I was typing this freakishly long paragraph, I look up and they were all of a sudden gone. Turns out I happened to be awake AGAIN. I deleted the whole message and went outside of my room and woke my nephew up and asked him if any of that happened. Of course it didn't. As I was explaining to him, I realized how fuckin stupid and crazy I sounded. I walked back to my room with full of shame and disappointment.

3 back to back dreams & nightmares. Was this from microdosing mushrooms? Have you or anyone you know experienced anything like this? What was this and why did it happen? Never have I ever experienced waking up from a dream like I never even went to bed in the first place.

Stop using ALL drugs they are not helping you. Nightmares can happen from stress in your life.

Stop using ALL drugs they are not helping you. Nightmares can happen from stress in your life.

It also sounds like the dreams/nightmares (ie your subconscious) are telling you that taking drugs as you are doing is not a good idea.

it's the xanax withdrawal with the mushrooms attenuating the vivid imagery would be my guess. i would finish off the wds from the xanax then microdose.