View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing Morning Glory Seeds

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I really love morning glory seeds as a psychedelic, and I've done them loads of times. I feel that they are a truly beautiful and sacred substance, and there isn't anything OTC about it at all even though they are on the shelves. To me, it's just incredible that this beautiful plant is available for anyone to freely consume. These seeds are even better than acid in my opinion, but I'm sure many people will differ as this sort of stuff varies person to person and I know a lot of people hate the stuff. I'm not even exactly sure why I like them so much, since I know it is an unusual taste drug wise. However, I really, really do. It is a genuinely spiritual plant, no less than mushrooms. Well, mushrooms are a fungi technically, but still a deeply spiritual material. Anyways, I also am very intrigued and interested in the idea of microdosing. I've done it a few times, and I might do it tomorrow with these seeds. I feel like it allows the seeds to work with expanding my mind and allowing me to be more in tune with my environment without causing me to behave in unusual ways that tip people off to being "on something". It also helps with my creativity in my work, and it's led to some wonderful experiences the past couple times I've done it :) Anyone who has tried this, are there any particular recommendations to keep in mind? Also, are there any risks to consuming very low doses of them on a frequent basis, as microdosing involves. Additionally, for anyone that has experience in microdosing in general, is it something you would recommend?

I used to be quite the fan of them myself and I agree that they can be very rewarding.

I can't comment on any potential health issues caused by frequent microdosing. I do think it will be difficult to microdose with these seeds because they don't have a constant alkaloidal content. Different batches of seeds, individual seeds within a batch even, can vary quite a bit in potency so you won't be able to tell how much of the desired alkaloids are contained within the material you have.

I'm sure somebody else will have enough confidence in their knowledge to give you some advice on any physical problems that could arise with frequent dosing :)

Just out of curiosity; it's been over ten years since I took morning glory seeds and I always used a CWE. What method do you use to prepare the seeds and how much material/how many seeds do you usually use?