• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Meth Microdosing meth for a Ritalin addict?

Sir.otonin

Bluelighter
I have a long History of addiction, mostly on opiates and sometimes on Benzos and Ketamine. I have taken meth and most other famous stimulants on multiple occasions before but it was never my cup of tea before.
I have been using Buprenorphine in the past couple of years, and recently (like since half a year ago) I began using Ritalin which got out of hand quite fast and now I take (plugg) so much that I can't afford it anymore.
I plug something like 15 10mg pills a day, which costs a fortune. I looked for ways to synthesize Ritalin uaing cheaper substances but couldn't find anything.
What do you guys think about microdosing meth in my situation?

P.S. I'm seeing a psychiatrist, she is focusing on tapering Benzos and then bupe and not Ritalin because of my huge depression. She prescribes some of the Ritalin I need but can't prescribe as much as I take because they'll think she's sending pills ro the black market.

I've used other ideas, like potentiating Ritalin with Piracetam which didn't do anything.
Vyvanse is also as expensive as Ritalin and also only made me feel something at 120mg above.
Other ideas would be appreciated

Pretty risky idea. I can almost guarantee you will start macro dosing meth very quickly, and your problems may get much worse than they are now. Meth is significantly more addictive and abusable compared to ritalin.

If you have a friend/roommate/significant other that can assist with your dosing (as in, someone who can hold on to the stuff and give you your doses), it would be far preferable. I say this because you will most likely love how meth feels compared to methylphenidate, and from there it will potentially lead to 'macrodosing,' as the above poster put it.

I would advise to buy a milligram scale and empty capsules off that colorful auction house, or the bookshop with a smile. Then weigh maybe 5mg (this is the dosage of the pharmaceutical meth preparation Desoxyn) and stuff it into capsules. Take one every day, either as long as required or wanted. Oral and pre-measured dosing will take away some of the risk factors involved.

I found Ritalin pretty addictive, similar to meth. I dunno.. I have had both sitting around while I'm sober and I think I indulge in Ritalin easier just because it's more of a functional drug that isn't as disruptive to living a normal day. So I kinda think in that regard Ritalin is easier to abuse for myself but that's largely down to how important keeping a regular schedule and sleep pattern is for me. Like that's a priority in my life so if drugs fuck that up they are not as desirable regardless of how much better they might be.

I think it's possible to work your way off Ritalin with meth but stick to oral dosing and only do it early in the day. Pretty risky either way, I only even hint at the idea of trying it because your situation is pretty dire as it is.

Do you have any kind of friend or family that you get to dose you, or generally make it easier to treat it as a therapeutic exercise rather than go off the rails on meth? Because meth is pretty easy to go real hard on, just saying.

Different strokes different folks etc, but methylphenidate had a tendency to give me a hyptertensive skull-fucking headache every time. I never got that effect from meth.

Different strokes different folks etc, but methylphenidate had a tendency to give me a hyptertensive skull-fucking headache every time. I never got that effect from meth.
Yeah I noticed elevated blood pressure and a weird feeling on my scalp like hot almost when I took bigger doses of Ritalin. Same for me that even pretty decent amounts of meth in a short period of time didn't do that to me - always feel great on meth lol.

Yeah, I too think of methylphenidate as a physically taxing drug. I developed angina pectoris like chest pain from prescribed methylphenidate (18mg XR!) while such never happened from dexamphetamine or meth. I have to say that I did some dextromethorphan along with the MPH to keep tolerance down and euphoria up but amphetamine is much better overall. And I've combined all three uppers with dissociatives, not just the MPH,

I live with my partner who's fully aware of the situation and so can dose for me, but I don't see how it would stop me from having my own stash hidden out in the office or somewhere if I do go off of the rails. As you can probably guess, I am not the type of person who would win any awards for self-control especially when it comes to using psychoactive chemicals 🤦‍♀️
I kinda knew it's a stupid idea just needed to hear it from more people, and I also really didn't have any other ideas left!

We are in the same boat my friend, people get fun of me being addict to snort that substance but it instantly turns my grey day in to colors and a Strong mind buzz, which is my drug of choice to wake up, to work (failed them irony of life, but thanks to my addiction fucks with my mind and go to the bathroom to snort and keep working is out of control of me. But here is the trick my friend, if you hate wd symptoms like everyone, change to the a Ritalin 20mg long acting, you wake up and pull down 60mg of pure methyl long acting, it will not take you to the dopamina boost like snorting but at least you have un your system the max dose recomended and it works, maybe there will be wd symptoms but more psychological than physichal, you can help with a decente 100mg of modafinil and it helps the sluggy mind that Santa that hit, but you'll be fine. Im still working with that, used 300 mg a day snorted and orally, never pluggedin just tried once but it didnt work and lots of powder left on the Syringe and was a meds, nothing compares to snorting but I have to quit one day,so that combo prevents me snorting, it is more the mind that reminds you the brain orgasm you gave it. It costs a lot, now i am 60mg LA and pop 2 o 3 suddently the 10 mg ir. Im on my way yo quit this "kiddie drug" lol, cheers and keep on going.