View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing LSD for various reasons

Mracid

Bluelighter
I don't really know where to put this so I will basically post it everywhere I think it could belong.

Microdosing psychedelics seems to have gained popularity, with a good reason, I just got a constant and tustful LSD contact, which makes Microdosing possible to me. The thing is that I have been taking LSD every week the last 3 months, at doses from 140ug to 980ug, which I think makes my tolerance pretty obvious. Altho I know microdosing consist of subpsychoactive supplementation, from 10ug to like 40ug. So I was wondering if a tolerance to higher doses would make a microdose inefficient. Like 2 days ago I took 210ug, could I start microdosing now? or wait at least a week like I would do with a normal trip?

Now that the question is out there, I wanna explain a little about what I feel LSD can do cognitively speeking.

First My issue,

I Have ADHD, my problem is represented by not being able to do something that is not instantly rewarding once done for a sustained period of time, I also have a tendency to stop thinking about what I do and how to do it, and instinctively start wondering about the implications and uses of the what I am learning/doing, like when I learn I drift from reading/exercising to thinking about what is the use of the subject I am learning, what I can do with it, how can this give me an advantage in any situation I can imagine I can live which.
Then when I am done seeing what the subject is and how I can make it an advantage, I get back to studying/doing but since my short term memory isnt that good I loose track, and it frustrates me.
This "cycle" happens nearly every 10 minutes that my brain doesnt feel free, like when I force myself to do something I don't come to the conclusion I need to do.
Whats frustrating is that I know I need to finish school, but it seems that my brain doesnt see it as something that I need to do, which makes me face this "cycle" everytime I try to keep going in school.

Now what I feel LSD can provide,

I think LSD can help center the being by teaching control.

My theory is that we are build from 3 beings that is all the same person or Identity but with different avaible memory bank and that our mind is build from 2 of those beings.

The first one I think is our attention (no identity, no ability to think, no ability to act, basically it just percives, Temporarely memorise and transfers informations to the other being, but I also think it is the part of us that percieve pleasure, emotions and physical sensations. His memory bank would be our short term memory.). What would make sens is that he is the one that usually stares at the world to acquire informations without making any complex connections or understanding anything, acting only as to process percetual informations, memorise them to transfer them, while either enjoying or enduring the emotional and physical result of the environment (mood, physical comfort etc).

The other one would be our Subconscious, (carry identity, his memory bank would be long term memory, carry thoughts, make decisions to act, responsible for connection making and understanding) well basically he does everything that our attention is not doing to make us present and able to follow what is going on. I think we can call the first one Consciousness instead of attention and the other one Subconscious, those would be the best way for me to name them.

The last one would be our body, but he doesnt really have anything to do with cognition other than adapting the brain to follow what our mind wants to do. So the 3 being would be Conscious, Subconscious and body.

Now I said LSD helps center the being, what I meant by that is that I think LSD helps your conscious not to go too far within an idea, your subconscious to adapt more flexibly to what your conscious is doing, and your body to adjust more profoundly to what your mind is doing. LSD helps to stop understanding when you need to see, helps to stop seeing when you need to understand and helps balnce the 2 when you need to just be.

IMO, ADHD is a representation of a overactive being between Conscious and subconscious, like when the subconscious is underactive you have Innatentive type, because all your brain is doing is percieving and feeling, and when you have the hyperactive type its the consciousness that is underactive, because all the brain is doing is thinking and doing. ADHD meds work by restraining the freedom of one of those 2 beings to make them run at the same speed, act eaqually. So we treat hyperactive by giving them something that will force them to percieve and feel, which restrain the part that think/do. Or when we treat innatentive we give something that forces to think and do, reducing the ability to percieve and feel.

But LSD doesnt force anything, in fact it makes you live as both Conscious and subconscious in an alternate manner until you as a spiritual being are able to act instinctively as to balance both equally regardless what you are free to do, so I think it doesnt cure ADHD, it makes us understand how to live not to produce it anymore, it makes ADHD a possibility instead of a fact that is present or absent. It works through control of one's action to create balance, instead of forcing balance to control one's action.

So I started this thread for 3 reasons; Asking if I can start microdosing after a medium trip (2 days after a 210ug), if not how long to wait? Asking if you can dose 2 times a day like taking 15ug morning and 15ug at like 12:00 without reducing efficiency?
And asking for opinions about my theory of how our perception of our intellect is structured.

Thanks for reading and possibly answering, Have a nice day :).

Not sure, but you might find something useful here:

http://crowsnestshamanism.com/blog/could-lsd-provide-a-possible-cure-for-adhd/

And there's this:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/quotes/adhd.asp

I also ran across this:

ADHD is something that everyone has to a certain degree. Everyone has ADHD symptoms and only when a person finds a certain doctor that decides on that particular day, that the patient's symptoms exceed the general population's, are they "diagnosed" with ADHD. This is by no means a disorder anywhere along the lines of schizophrenia or anything of that nature and is going to almost definitely, have no negative effects on an LSD trip. People who have underlying, psychotic disorders should be discouraged from taking lsd and probably all hallucinogens but ADHD is simply not the same. I'm sure I am going to get some flak for saying this but ADHD is something that is extremely over-diagnosed and in most cases, is nothing that should be considered a disorder at all. I don't want to get off topic so I'm not gonna delve too deep into that whole discussion but I can tell you that taking LSD is not going to cause you any amount of trouble because you were diagnosed with ADHD. Even a person who takes the disorder much more seriously than I do, would surely agree that LSD isn't going to play a part in worsening the disorder, nor is the disorder going to play a part in anything horrible happening from ingesting LSD. Also, not many people get "permanently screwed up" from taking LSD, period. It just doesn't do that. What it can do however, is bring out a disorder that one may already have, such as schizophrenia. Other than that, I wouldn't worry about it.

-----

Back in the day, and I mean WAYBAC, when I worked in a psychiatric hospital for [many] years, throwing around the expression "shizophrenia" was all the rage (I guess it still is), I met a lot of doctors, sat in on a lot of group therapy sessions, worked on a lot of wards, dispensed a lot of Thorazine etc etc. I finally came to the conclusion that "shizophrenia" is just a one-size-fits-all label professional people use when they don't really know WHAT is happening with a patient. It makes them feel important. In fact the expression is meaningless. So I would be quite skeptical about whatever people are saying is wrong with you. I have always been deeply suspicious of people insisting that psychiatry and psychology are sciences. Such claims are dubious at best, especially for a dog ;). If you're interested in this line of thinking, I humbly suggest reading some of what Stanislav Grof has to say on the subject.

Best wishes now and always.

137506b192aebf426efeaa48661451a4.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the sound of this, although I would say it differently, I didn't; while it just spilt forth from you - and it is pretty good to follow your thought

Now I said LSD helps center the being, what I meant by that is that I think LSD helps your conscious not to go too far within an idea, your subconscious to adapt more flexibly to what your conscious is doing, and your body to adjust more profoundly to what your mind is doing. LSD helps to stop understanding when you need to see, helps to stop seeing when you need to understand and helps balnce the 2 when you need to just be.

anyway, you need to be off your high dose pattern for more than 2 days to get benefit from microdosing.

try a week at least

then every 3rd day you can try 30 mics,

I don't think it is good every day.