View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides Microdosing ETH LAD

PsychaStevic

Bluelight Crew
So it's not a question, just my input from some recent trials. Months ago I'd found my new true love, ETH LAD. I've tried all the basic class of Lysergamides as well as a few rare ones, and ETH has been by far my favorite. After doing some research I'd found that almost every who had tried to microdose this felt that the substance came up short in this area due to it's lack of mental introspection. Even knowing this I figured 'eh what the heck, I have a sheet of the stuff so I might as well give it a shot, couldn't hurt'; I'm glad I made this decision. Yet again, ETH has pulled through for me, I've been taking 20ug of eth lad on every 3rd morning of the week for two weeks now, and I've enjoyed it thoroughly. It provides me with a nice stimulating effect that I feel not only throughout my body but my mind as well, I'm much more alert and aware than I'd usually be. And it's made me alot more up front and approachable when it comes to social interactions. I think if you find your correct Microdose range on this substance it can really work wonders. Thoughts? Anyone else given this a shot in the past?

I've microdosed ETH-LAD a few times (at different dosages ranging from 7µg-25µg IIRC) and really enjoyed it. I found it only subtly different from microdosing other lysergamides, so given it's rarity I ended up concluding that it wasn't a good use of this rare substance, and that it would be better off to save it for full blown trips where it becomes more distinct vs. LSD etc. But it really is a bit different, something a bit warmer and bubbly colourful about it.. so I'm not totally convinced in my conclusion.

Very interesting choice for a microdose
so far I've had only one experience with ETH-LAD And had a lot of nausea with it. I hope to give it another chance though bc people who love it, really love it. If there is any advice on anything to take with it to counteract that nausea I would love to know.

I'm not sure, I don't experience nausea from it even a tiny bit. In general, ginger is good for nausea. Also if you can get it, ondansetron is really good for psychedelic nausea and bodyloads.

I experienced nausea once from it on a high dose of 300µg - other times I've tried it at various lower doses there wasn't even a hint of nausea. I'm not sure if it's something that can happen just a bit randomly or if it's dosage related. From the TRs etc I've read on here it seems to be dosage related. Might be worth taking odansetron in advance if you're concerned and want to take a larger dose.

I don't think anyone has noticed nausea on microdoses of this stuff, for the record (since this is a µdose thread)

Old thread but, info is good. I have loved ETH, especially at 25mcg. Not exactly micro, but totally together mentally with an added sparkle. What I did not do well body-wise was combining it with 1p-lsd. Those times I did have nausea. So combining for me was not good, but on its own, as a microdose, magic!!