• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Micro dosing subuxone + heroin

Gorillaboy21

Bluelighter
I have a weird theory , now hear me out before you call me a desperate junky which might be true lol.
Basically I need to quit for school (college) honors classes and stuff I can't keep this game up doing tar .5 evrryday hoping I don't miss a day for school cause I have all As and have to maintain that I'm not trying to brag or anything at all in fact the opposite .
I have always had horrible reactions to subuxone massive headaches and just feeling so shitty like an alcohol hangover exactly like it . So I have 10 days left till school I have 4 8 mgs subs 2 strips 2 pills , and I can get more if need be . So I don't wanna be talking subs daily at all and the headaches destroy me it's insane how bad my head hurts like the worst migraine ever even waiting 24+ hours withdrawals.
I decided this theory , taking micro dose subuxone so the nalaxone isn't active sublingually under 2 mgs correct ? So the last 4 days I cut down my use of dope by half and than started spreading out the time longer before I took the .2-.25 (instead of .4-.5 or even a gram a day) and the last few days I came up with an idea where I took .3-.7 mgs subuxone under my tongue AS I'm shooting up so the sub is under my tongue not kicked in yet I shoot up get the rush full high and the sub isn't strong enough at that dose to make me precipitate wd and the norbupe is active too and I found that with that shot I did while the micro sub kicks in makes it so I don't have that headache since I have some heroin in my receptors left but after a few hours my pupils will get big like the sub ripped off some of the high and I'm not sick but I feel normal even after slamming but no headache .
The other way I've done it is taking the micro dose waiting till .5 mg kicks in fully and than shot up the whole .2 at night so I can sleep and there's no rush and .2 would make me nod the fuck out usually .1-.15 is normal shot .2 is big shot but it feels like 50-70% of the high and I'm still able to sleep and not feel like I'm dying and every day I feel slightly better when I wake up and wait the same time without dope where I'd usually be freaking out .

Sorry for the long post basically am I just placebo-ing myself into believing this ? Can this work like me basically tapering and when I do the .2 the sub takes 30% off so it's like I'm doing .15 really and not having the terrribke withdrawals . Does this make sense ? Like taking the sub micro dose so I'm not precipitated and not too blocked but also enough to rip some out so the dope I do doesn't affect my receptors as much and they can heal , and eventually Ima just try subs only and if I get headaches during subs I'll take morphine ERs I have the baby shitty 15s mgs but whatever it'll take headache not get me high which is fine I don't wanna be high anymore I wanna quit it's hard too though under pressure makes you wanna do it more and find an excuse for another day to stretch it out I don't wanna be sick first day of school any replies would be great smart people reply