View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Micro dosing shrooms for anxiety or depression

thelazygent

Bluelighter
Has anyone micro dosed shrooms for an extended period of time with intention of easing social anxiety or depression?

I feel like the pharm industry doesn't want to legalize a drug that people could grow free from the ground because of all the lost sales of SSRIs.

What was your dosing regimen? Did you build a tolerance quickly? How did it feel overall?

To me it worked wonders. I just use 5-meo-mipt in micro or mini doses, which is quite similar to shrooms, so yeah, it totally deserves to try.

I normally do on alternative days, 1 on 1off. Sometimes 2 or 3 on. It builds some tolerance after few days/weeks but it´s enought to be 10 days off to get back to baseline in case you want a normal/high dose trip. It psuh me to eat healthier and less quantities, spending more time outside and doing sports or social gathering, so overall I would say is super healthy

Personally I love to go on microdoses on summertime. Naturally I prefer to spare the takes in wintertime, maybe once every month or 2. You will just find you own ridtm

Last edited:
To me it worked wonders. I just use 5-meo-mipt in micro or mini doses, which is quite similar to shrooms, so yeah, it totally deserves to try.

I normally do on alternative days, 1 on 1off. Sometimes 2 or 3 on. It builds some tolerance after few days/weeks but it´s enought to be 10 days off to get back to baseline in case you want a normal/high dose trip. It psuh me to eat healthier and less quantities, spending more time outside and doing sports or social gathering, so overall I would say is super healthy

Personally I love to go on microdoses on summertime. Naturally I prefer to spare the takes in wintertime, maybe once every month or 2. You will just find you own ridtm
Very interesting.

1. The dose you took for 5-meo-mipt what would that be equivilent in mushroom dose? .5g every other day?
2. If you took a SSRI before, how does your sleep quality compare when on 5-meo-mipt vs SSRI?
3. If you took a SSRI before, how does your libido compare when on 5-meo-mipt vs SSRI?

The main reason why I would switch to this is because with SSRI's I dont sleep well and dont have great sex.

I have post about sex/libido and SSRIs in the other trhead.

I had a tortuous way to quit SSRIs (velnafaxine) and it provoqued some long lasting fuckery (brain zaps)

That was like 8 years ago. Now I only do psychs and dissos and Im having the best years of my life.

Nigh and day. I dont know if its applicable to your case. This is just my anecdotal evidence, but to me is crystal clear wich are the goods and the bads. Sorry for the hurried grammar