• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro Dosing Magic Mushrooms... Truly magical treatment for depression??

Prettylittleliar

Greenlighter
I recently came across a very intriguing article while doing some research on alternative treatment options for my severe depression. Apparently to my surprise there has been a great deal of research and medical trials on ingesting micro doses of Magic Mushroom (psilocybin) to treat depression with some pretty magical results!! (Ya see what I did there?) After reading up on this theory and actual patient testimony quite a bit I am 100% ready to score myself some good ol' shrooms and do the damn thing!!! Has anyone had any experience with micro dosing treatment vs. pharmaceuticals??? If so please share your thoughts. I'm truly hoping to hear from some of you who have actually used mushrooms specifically for medicinal purposes and what your experience was/is with this exciting new treatment option!! ??? I've attached the article that started my obsession with this whole thing. Maybe it's old news to you but I'm just learning about this and it's got me all giddy and hopeful... ( let me quickly justify my overly enthusiastic post to the fact that I'm pretty sure I've tried every anti-depressant medication out there... twice and still deal with daily debilitating depression) ?.
Anyway can't wait to hear from you all!!!
#mushroomsmatter ?
http://www.vice.com/read/microdosing-psilocybin-depression-184

I made a shroom tincture last year and micro-dosed it daily. I found it helped, and the plant spirit of the mushroom assisted me in working out various issues. It was mind-altering on a subtle level, with a tiny bit of body load. Though I'm sensitive so YMMV.

I did not find that it had an anti-depressant quality, not like taking a full dose does... but its subtle energetics helped me process a lot of different things.