View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro dosing lsd to help ADD

Mixedberries

Greenlighter
So about 10 months ago I was diagnosed with ADD and persrcibed adderall. The addy was great at first but now it's quite irritating, I don't really enjoy the feeling of being "on edge" and the increased heart rate. It also seems to increase my anxiety(if I'm around the beautiful girls in my class). Also it seems like the adderall doesn't help me focus very well, I am definitely taking a strong enough dose so that's not the issue, maybe even to strong of a dose (40mg ir). I've decided I want to try micro dosing lsd or mushrooms at school to see how it helps cope with ADD. I'm also interested to see how well my grades and work improve. I've also heard people say that it helps them significantly when socializing with new people and they are in a great mood the whole day. Has any one else stopped their ADD meds for micro dosing and how well did it work?

I think all the microdosing stuff is just a product of placebo effect.

I've got severe ADHD, and microdosing (or low doses of) psychedelics just put me in a bad place, with a lot of anxiety and body load.

I enjoyed my Concerta for a while, but stopped taking it because I didn't liked the feeling of beeing "superpowered" every fucking day, now I deal with my sober, natural me everyday. IMO if you want to stop beeing on the edge you shouldn't change stimulants for psychedelics, you just need to try to deal with yourself sober.

Microdosing is certainly beyond placebo, but I don't think it's a good idea to take a psychedelic daily, even at tiny doses.

I've tried going to school sober but my ADD is just to much. When ever the teacher is talking I'm just zoned out most of the time, I still zone out quite often with adderall but it seems to help it some. I was reading some experiences of micro dosing and I didn't come across any one saying it makes their situation worse. The adderall also gives me anxiety, while all the micro dosers said they felt clear minded and free of anxiety. I would only plan on taking the psychedelics every 3 or 4 days. That's what most people recommended.

For me personally when I was on Adderall and taking it as prescribed it took about two weeks for all the negative side effects to go away but after that I felt like I was under the influence of Adderall without the euphoria I also eat and sleep it had word beautiful I think maybe you should switch over to dexedrine or Vyvanse because the Adderall has the L-ampetamine and its I would say is responsible for what you are feeling negative. Or an even better option could desoxyn, or even street methamphetamine oral, it lacks that BOOST that both Adderall and dexedrine provide, which is better for the one with anxiety issues

^^Really? Street methamphetamine for ADHD? I don't think that's a great idea.

I think you might be on too high of an adderall dose. When I was taking adderall there was a sweet spot in terms of dosage that made me better able to focus. Too little and it didn't have any effect, too much and I felt exhausted and out of it.

Play around with the doses a little, try 5mg and work your way up 2.5mg at a time until you find your perfect dose.

I've tried microdosing mushrooms and i just made me feel hazy, like I was a out of touch with the real world. Acid was better but tolerance builds incredibly fast so you can only do it maybe 1 or twice a week.

I would prefer to micro dose acid over shrooms any ways because I've always liked acid alot more. Some one I know micro dosed lsd at school and said it was actually a great day. Great mood, natural energy, very creative and out going. Hopefully I'll be able to aquire some soon so I can experiment.

I know what you mean by the sweet spot of taking adderall, I tried 20 mg ir at school the other day and was still anxious and a little jittery so I'll drop my dose to 10 mg and see how it is. Imy also about 4 weeks sober from Marijuana, do you think this could be making the adderall seem stronger due to my natural dopamine levels increasing?