Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help! Micro dosing LSD newbie question?

CWUK1956

Greenlighter
Good evening/morning/afternoon.

If for the sake of this conversation we can accept that the 300ug tabs I have are indeed 300ug, my question is this.
I have been soaking a single tab in a bottle containing 10ml of distilled water for a day or two and now wish to start micro-dosing, but I am unsure if I should start at 5ug or 10ug dosing.
I intend to follow the 'take, have two days off, and take again' protocol.

Any help/advice you can give to a first-timer would be most welcome.

Thanks.

Good evening/morning/afternoon.

If for the sake of this conversation we can accept that the 300ug tabs I have are indeed 300ug, my question is this.
I have been soaking a single tab in a bottle containing 10ml of distilled water for a day or two and now wish to start micro-dosing, but I am unsure if I should start at 5ug or 10ug dosing.
I intend to follow the 'take, have two days off, and take again' protocol.

Any help/advice you can give to a first-timer would be most welcome.

Thanks.
If you want a true sub-perceptual micro, I'd say go for 5ug.

Don't look for effects but just see how you'e feeling say 3 weeks into that dosing regime,

I cannot not say though, the chances of your blotters being 300ug are remote unless you personally know who laid them. It's just not a common blotter dosage at all

If you want a true sub-perceptual micro, I'd say go for 5ug.

Don't look for effects but just see how you'e feeling say 3 weeks into that dosing regime,

I cannot not say though, the chances of your blotters being 300ug are remote unless you personally know who laid them. It's just not a common blotter dosage at all

Thanks.

The reason I mentioned the "can we accept" opening was to stop the thread from diverting into a conversation about 'true' tab strengths.

I too think it might be wise to start at the low end and work up gradually, but I just need to hear the opinions of those with more experience than myself.

I thank you for your input.

Who knows what dosage your tabs are. They are 100% not 300 ug. Most likely under 100 ug.

You have no idea what the dosage of your tabs are unless you send them for testing. So you don't even know what dosage you're taking for your microdoses.

I have microdosed for a while now. My tabs are 105 ug. I aim to take around 8-12 ug.

Not only is the above point about your underdosed tabs (even in DN markets its hard to find anything over 220ug) correct, I'd just chime that microdosing is stupid anyways, at least in my opinion. You are just throwing away precious acid for a placebo, if you want a productive experience that lets you work on problems, take 50-70µg, not 5µg - and even then I'd suggest that a full-blown experience would aid you more in whatever your goals are (though of course your functioning during the trip would be limited)

Subperceptual (as in what microdosing should be about) is under 10ug imo. I myself like a minidose of 12,5mcg or even 25mcg (that could very well be considered a trip, albeit the mildest you can take).

@CWUK1956
i always go with 12 ug and up but I like to feel it working, to know I am bending the spoon.
5 or 6 ug if you want the most basic regime.

With all the replies mentioning the one thing I asked not to be focussed on, mainly the real or otherwise strength of tabs, I suppose that will have to be the subject of another thread.

@CWUK1956
strength of tabs varies, but averages out fairly close to the 100 ug level even on the same sheet, which is why I tend to use volumetric dosing (i.e using distilled water and a dropper bottle and dissolving the stash...)