• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Micro dosing 4 substitutes. (4 aco dmt/4 ho met)

Galeoflight

Greenlighter
First post here and not really sure if this is the right spot but I'm looking for advice on micro dosing of 4 substitutes such as 4 ho met and 4 aco dmt. Since dosage varies with Psilocybin mushrooms I figured using on of these compounds would be a better method of micro dosing.

Does anyone have any experince with micro dosing these compounds?
Any suggestions on dosage or how often etc

Reason for dosing
I've struggled with depression for quite a few years ( child hood issues/trama, What ever we've all been there) and I know its mostly due to the life style I live. In not in the best shape, I dont eat right I gave up on meditating and just generally don't practice any mind body spirit principles at all. I'm pretty experienced when it comes to psychedelics and have been dosing the last few weeks and have noticed a bit of a change in my daily mood and have been looking into micro dosing as a way of giving me just enough of a mood boost to get me going in the right direction. I know that a "good diet", exercise and some kind of spiritual (mindfulness) is necessary to maintain a healthy mental state.

****important****

****I do not plan om using this as a permanent solution to my problems just a stepping stone.****

^^
People report microdosing 2-3mg of 4-AcO-DMT daily for 2-3 weeks.

As for depression, maybe have a look here:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/823370-Psychedelics-and-depression

Great to have you with us.

Thank you very much.

If possible, which of the 4 subs would you recommend. I seem to have a tolerance to 4 ho met, with almost no effects even at 30 mg aside from an elevated mood and slight confidence boost. Though I'm sure such high doses might not be good for long term use

4-AcO-DMT is the substance most closely equivalent to psilocybin. I ran across this interesting report recently :

Having tried 4-AcO-DMT, DMT and mushrooms, I don't find 4-AcO-DMT anything like a mushroom trip. 4-AcO-DMT has DMT-esque visuals and is very clear headed, whereas mushrooms are a total mindfuck. I've microdosed 4-AcO-DMT before with good results.

Bearing in mind that people are normally looking for "sub-threshold" effects - better cognition, productivity etc. Maybe "sub-perceptual" is a better description. I suggest reading everything you can find about daily low dosing 4-AcO-DMT, and maybe have a glancing look here:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/823178-LSD-microdosing

I've noticed that as well. The other alkaloids in magic mushrooms add a certain "unpredictability" to a session and tend to mess with cognitive function while 4 subs tend to be more clear headed.

Thank you once again!

I tried a very small dose of 4-Aco-DMT. My balance is reading in milligrams, but I don't find it much linear under 3-5mgs. So, I eyeballed some fine powder, around 0,5-1mg. I had anxiety at first, but it's probably because I had some hard exp?riences with high doses of that molecule in the past. A stoned feeling around the 2hr mark. Very calm, more analytic than usual of what I write/think. I went to a yoga class 10 hours after my dose. More focus on some d?tails of the moves.
The day after: light afterglow, some activity at the heart chakra, and a small headache.

Last edited:
Big fan of microdosing here! I haven't tried it with 4subs though.

I regularly (once a week) do a microdose. I cycle different molecules just to keep my tolerance low (I like to have a regular trip now and then). My favorites are: 1mg aMT, 160mcg DOC or 100mcg 5MEOaMT. They all last around 16 hours. Perfect for a full day with activities ! I begin the day with yoga, healthy eating, household chores and by the end of the day i'm "naturally" ready for bed.

If going for 4subs I definetly wouldn't go above 3mg. I'd rather shoot for 0,5-1mg. 5mg for me is very noticable and I eon't consider it a microdose but more low dose trip. Regular trip for me is 25mg, for comparison.