• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Metocin vs miprocin

Both are very fine choices. I find myself using more of the Miprocin for some reasons. 8)

I prefer Miprocin in lower dosages, like 10-20mg, whereas I like Metocin when its 20mg or higher.
Metacetin (4-AcO-MET), on the other hand, I find to be the most versatile and probably the best "mixer" psychedelic - mixed it with dozens of different psychoactives to very satisfactory results.

Miprocin is very relaxing at low dosages, with soft fuzzy lights, light entactogenesis and almost a drunk disinhibition. Going up 20mg and higher it becomes quite powerful with neon visuals, pronounced stimulation, deep and somewhat alien psychedelia. I successfully redosed on it couple of times - even a 5mg booster dissolved in acidic drink bring you up and add to the trip 5-6 hours after the fist dosage.
Sex is possible and actually is very fun on Miprocin, I feel that it brings out a male energy from within me, I suspect high adrenergic activity of it.
Succesfully mixed it with MDA, 6-APB, ETH-LAD, 5-MeO-MiPT. It was not so good with 2C-B-Fly but more trials are needed with it I think.

Metocin is kinda weird in low doses and I feel underdosed. Once it kicks in though, its beautiful - very colorful and fully 3-D CEVs and OEVs. For me it takes about 25-35mg to fully enjoy it's qualities. About 20-25mg in combination with MDA or 6-APDB - that combo is one of my favorites!
Sex is probably possible on Metocin but not really desirable, definitely not like with Miprocin.
Have not tried redosing with it as it feels that theres no need for it, again, not like with Miprocin.
I feel the Metocin character is more defined than Metacetin (so less desire to mix with other stuff) and I've only mixed it with MDA and 6-APDB to a great success. I feel that it would be nice to combine 4-HO-MET with some x-scalines too.
Also Metocin has a considerably shorter duration than Miprocin - about 6 hours tops for Metocin and up to 8-10 hours with Miprocin IME.

I prefer miprocin personally, because it has a level of warmth and hilarity and euphoria and entactogenesis (new word?) that I find unique among the tryptamines, and I really love it. It's the kind of drug where if I take it with some good friends, the next morning my face and abs will hurt from all the laughter. It's just lovely. I also really like metocin, but I don't get quite as satisfying an experience out of it. It's more visual though, and my guess is that at high dosages it has more breakthrough-style potential, but I haven't taken it at a really high dosage yet.

Yes, metocin is clearly more visual and dreamy, while miprocin could be said to be more recreational imo. Miprocin is kind of the 2CB of tryptamines, while metocin at high can cause DMT style breakthrough visuals.

Well for me metocin is the recreational one, and miprocin has the potential to take me very deep. That said, i had a ++++ on 50mg metocin. I haven't gone above 25mg miprocin but that felt enough at the time ?

For comparison: 20mg miprocin last time had me working through some emotional issues, with wonderful 3d visuals during the peak. 20mg metocin is something I do while watching twin peaks (and living the life of every character at the same time, wonderful stuff!)

Both are great though!