• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methylphenidate

c~nasty420

Greenlighter
Snorted 20 mg chewed up 15 mg,

curious as to how im going to feel

any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.:)

Quick replies would be awesome, Ilike to know how i'll feel before.

THANKS!

I also took seven 350 mg somas several hours ago, six 1 mg xanax about 2 hours after, and also took a large quantity of kava extract (liquid)

Once again thanks for any replies, I'm obviously new to bluelight but definitely not to wide varieties of drugs.

And sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum, advice would be fantastic. :)

Last edited:
Speedy, irritable, sociable.. headache. The comedown blows... Hope you have some weed or benzos.

ETA: You can go on errowid and check the ritalin reports on there, also there are tons of threads on ritalin use here.

Speedy, irritable, sociable.. headache. The comedown blows... Hope you have some weed or benzos.

ETA: You can go on errowid and check the ritalin reports on there, also there are tons of threads on ritalin use here.

I'm enjoying it as of now dont plan on coming down til i can get my xanax tomorrow i have more of these, i am very talky thats all I want to do haha

I'm enjoying it as of now dont plan on coming down til i can get my xanax tomorrow i have more of these, i am very talky thats all I want to do haha

Yea, they make ya talky.. when you talk to people make sure they're down for that much talk. Sometimes you could be on an upper and someone could have smoked some weed and you try to talk and you "clash".. for lack of better words due to the differences in the drugs you are on. I am glad it turned out how you liked it. Ritalin always gave me a wicked headache which is why I threw that in there. Enjoy!

Jittery shaky energetic and fantastic for a few hours, after i binge on ritalin for a couple days the comedown makes everything go blurry and kinda colorful but i never had any bad effects from ritalin.

I always liked ritalin for the very effects you are having. I also find that snorting ritalin makes it hit very fast. It made me redose a lot though, and it would stop up my nose something terrible, to the point of not being able to snort it.

another bit of advice, you should check the effects/interactions of a drug BEFORE you take it. you know just sayin'

THIS IS AN URGENT QUESTION FOR EDGWISE1

i have been on ritalin for almost a year now and i just snorted 20 mgs ten minutes ago, but ihave taken oraly more than ten pills of 10 mgs each throughout the day, do you think i can snort more tonight?
plase reply soon i have the pills in front of me and i can't seem to let them off my mind

Last edited:
Sorry for being the hater but I strongly dislike Ritalin. Whenever I snorted methylphenidate I'd feel like I just did a line of some really low grade, kinda shitty cocaine followed by a hard crash about 30 minutes later, making me feel like shit. Re-dosing would just make the crash harder and leave me irritable with a headache. Taking Ritalin orally would just make me feel like an irritable zombie. It would make me feel the opposite of sociable. Thats just me.

However you mentioned that you also took 7 Soma and 6mg of Alprazolam. If I were to snort some methylphenidate after consuming those I wouldn't feel like I mentioned earlier because I wouldn't have much of a crash, nor feel irritable. Combining benzodiazepines with stimulants combat the negative effects and with the Soma I'd feel a nicely relaxed stimulation.

i find ritalin quite euphoric, moreso than dexamphetamine (only intranasally though)
but ritalin hardly lasts and i feel like shit afterwoods
whereas dex i feel "fresh" for many hours, perfect for my actual therapeutic needs

honestly, i'd stay away from ritalin - its very deceptive
re-dosing is inevitable and you only go furher down the rabbit hole
but you should have been feeling euphoric, talkative, alert and may a tad jittery
hope it went well

try dexamphetamine if you have the option, see how you like that in retrospect
peace.

i find ritalin quite euphoric, moreso than dexamphetamine (only intranasally though)
but ritalin hardly lasts and i feel like shit afterwoods
whereas dex i feel "fresh" for many hours, perfect for my actual therapeutic needs

honestly, i'd stay away from ritalin - its very deceptive
re-dosing is inevitable and you only go furher down the rabbit hole
but you should have been feeling euphoric, talkative, alert and may a tad jittery
hope it went well

try dexamphetamine if you have the option, see how you like that in retrospect
peace.

Yeah that ritalin is no good...it does make you feel wierd and like you just did a bad batch of meth!!

kind of good kind of bad no sleep for sure taking right before bed.

http://www.decodog.com/inven/MD/md27914.jpg

Best AD i have taken, even in if medicine said it was suitable for depression then, but not apparently these days.

Classic big pharma bullshit. "No effect on pulse rate, blood pressure or appetite", doesn't produce "jitteriness or palpitations", and has no comedown? Wow. It's pretty fucking obvious that no one who was in any way involved in writing that nonsense had ever actually taken Ritalin.

im always very irratible but then i get happy it kind of gives me mood swings and you will be focused and kind of alert ready to work just be careful too much can be fatal doses such as 108 or above could cause problems and i do not advise those hope you i could help and happy tripping t!

I'll never understand why someone would waste 6mg of Xanax when they're snorting & eating Ritalin. You're just going to end up in the middle - if I were you, I'd keep most of those Xanax for the comedown. JMO.

You are a Ritalin lover TexasChik, huh? FYI, these threads are kinda old but there is not much harm in bumping. May not get response from those who posted already though.

6Mg of xanax and SEVEN somas.... Thats a mindblowing dose of benzos/meprobomate cant believe nobody caught that. Guess itd be good to be in a xanax coma while experiencing the soma shakes and other soma OD symptoms LOL