• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Methylphenidate Medley

Now I have end with methylphenidate and have had A Tranxilium 50mg tablet

Now I have end with methylphenidate and have had A Tranxilium 50mg tablet

I have 2mg alprazolam, 100mg Tranxilium and 200mg levomepromazine for sleep tonight. It will be easy because I have stopped with methylphenidate before 18:00 and I usually sleep at 21:00-23:00 hours

Also you can edit your posts to avoid flooding the threads. "Other drugs" is mostly about harm reduction, in my opinion these sort of posts are more suited for the "Blogs" section on your profile (or you could write a trip report).
If you have a question please use the search engine first, it has likely been answered before.

I don't want to sound like I am bashing anybody, but dude I am starting to think you are just posting threads to get answers that you already k ow the answer to. This is a serious HR forum and I don't see any value to the numerous threads you have posted on here. So let me ask you, what are your safety concerns when it comes to your usage? People come to this site to find out info on whether they are being safe or not with their drugs, you obviously do not take any of the advice given, nor does it seem like you have any respect for the ultimate goal of this site. I am not a mod, but please abide by the BLUA for the sake of the rest of us who actually want to learn harm reduction or just stop posting on OD entirely unless it can benefit you and others here. I don't want to hear what drug combo you took this morning, this afternoon, and this evening. If you have sleep issues, don't use uppers, if you already know what a drug feels like, don't ask what it feels like. I am an avid reader of this forum and make my own threads occasionally as well, and I don't want to see so many threads about the same 3-4 chems that you obviously take everyday. It's nonstop. Please correct me if I am being out of line OD mods. But this is getting to be WAY too much.

Sorry for be a starting user. English is not my language and I have handicapped for write here. But I am sorry

I don't wanted to cause this reactions, I am sorry to all the forum and since now I will be careful for no repeat the mistakes

That's not an issue Rafayte, just multiple threads/posts of the same subject. You can always add new questions to existing threads of the same or similar subject as well, it's rather encouraged.
How to find those threads? With this: The Search Engine

Okay, back to Dopamine Reuptake Inhibitors, Tricyclics that are actually sneaky opioids at high doses, Benzodiazepines, Ashgwanda, Corean Ginseng, etc.

I believe he thinks our website is just about discussing every drug we've taken at any point during the day, and just how much he requires a cigar for certain medications. He even said he wasn't here for harm reduction but to talk about his daily doses.

I'm trying to avoid the threads but it's hard. I honestly believe he has the wrong idea of what the website is all about.

Perhaps someone could point him to a website where people discuss every freaking dose of every medicine taken and post as soon as they do the drugs. Just saying....