• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methylphenidate comedown

Rafayte

Bluelighter
I have been snorting methylphenidate in 20mg lines but I took two oral doses of 80mg one two hours after the other, in two hours I took 160mg orally of IR methylphenidate after I was unable to sleep even taking alprazolam 4mg, levomepromazine 100mg, chlorazepate 50mg and zolpidem 50mg. I weak up from the bed of my friend and come to my house where I have snort methylphenidate 20mg. I took an overdose of methylphenidate and was in a state of overstimulation but now I am well but without sleep

Not a lot honestly. Melatonin in higher dosages, doxylamine in highish doses, valerian root maybe, kava maybe. Nothing will help as much as stuff like alprazolam and zolpidem though. Sedating antipsychotics are also helpful for sleeping as you’re coming down.

Is your heartrate and BP low enough now that you can go for a walk and burn off a little residual MPD? Hydration is also helpful followed by TPD's recommended sleep aids after some activity to burn off a little blood sugar as well.

Hot showers did wonders for me back in the day with amph comedowns.

Time. Insufflation only lasts 1-2 hours, IR oral is 2-3, IV is at most 1 hour. If you can't gut through that, you shouldn't be playing around with it. The answer to your question is bourbon.