• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone vs. 4-FA - what do you prefer? / Better value for money?

NoLiver

Bluelighter
Hello there,

i want to ask you about your experiences with 4-FA and/or Methylone. If someone already used both, pefect. I did not try them, so far.

A comparison would be fine:

• Euphoria - on which substance is it stronger?
  • Stimulation - which gives the more pleasant one?
  • Side-Effects - less nasty?
  • Dosage - with 1,86m and a body weight of 95kg's?
  • ROA - effective differences between snorted and oral; possibility to vaporize?
  • General conclusion - your opinion which substance has better value for money?

Could get both, but don't want to spend too much money at this time. I want to make an entactogenic experience with more euphoria then regular speed-amphetamine. So i have to choose between both. 1g is approx. the same price. What will have the better price-performance ratio?

It seems i could trip more often with 1g of 4-Fa as with a gram of Methylone, if the dosage amounts at Psychonautwiki are realistic. Is it really necessary to take 200mg+ of Methy to have a pleasant effect?

If it's legit here, a recommendation of users who tested both would be fine. Thanks!

Euphoria - on which substance is it stronger? - methylone, but it's very short lived 1-1,5 hrs of euphoria max.
Stimulation - which gives the more pleasant one? 4-fa, much smoother, methylone has an annoying tachycardia effect on the comedown (after about 4 hrs)
Side-Effects - less nasty? 4-fa is muuuuch smoother than methylone.
Dosage - with 1,86m and a body weight of 95kg's? 2x 250 mg or 120-150mg 4-fa.
ROA - effective differences between snorted and oral; possibility to vaporize? I'd stick to oral for both, 4-fa is notoriously caustic so you definitely do NOT want to put it up your nose. I'd be weary of vaping it as well. Methylone can be snorted and is slightly more potent this way, but also shorter in duration (it already is very short lasting, again not really recommended).
General conclusion - your opinion which substance has better value for money? 4-fa by far.