Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone or MDMA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

homeydontplaythat

Bluelighter
Can't decide whether to get some methylone or MDMA. I used to love methylone more than MDMA but it has been so long I can't remember the differences between the two. The methylone is half the price of MDMA and that leads me to ask if most think a g of the former is as strong as a g of the latter. MDMA is definitely more intense but for some reason I just liked methylone more. Thing is I used to Iv the methylone sooooo it was pretty intense. I would either be sniffing methylone or bombing MDMA.

What do you guys think would I be better off with the methylone since I seem to like it more and it is cheaper or would I just need more of it than the MDMA since I don't Iv anymore?

I can easily get 4-6 rolls on a gram of MDMA... I'm lucky to get 2 with a gram of methylone. The potency is dramatically lowered and the high gets much "fiendier" with compulsive redosing as almost a must. Not to mention it's MUCH shorter in duration.

IMO methylone is only good if you want a light experience, when I want to roll I go for MDMA. Everytime. Trying to get to the same level with cathinones just doesn't work

I think methylone is good for lab rats. OP I would always go with MDMA over any drug that mimics such. Sure some of these new-age RC's have their place, but MDMA is a feeling that cannot be replicated.

Methylone for me is just an empty void that barely pushes into the realm of mild-stimulant/empathogen. I have IVd both drugs and can say with personal certainty that the MDMA will always provide.

I personally like methylone much more than MDMA. It leaves me with an MDMA buzz but much more clearheaded, slower, and more controllable. MDMA makes me want to run around and it makes me anti-social. methylone makes me feel content doing anything, especially being social.

I can easily get 4-6 rolls on a gram of MDMA... I'm lucky to get 2 with a gram of methylone. The potency is dramatically lowered and the high gets much "fiendier" with compulsive redosing as almost a must. Not to mention it's MUCH shorter in duration.

IMO methylone is only good if you want a light experience, when I want to roll I go for MDMA. Everytime. Trying to get to the same level with cathinones just doesn't work

I wouldn't call methylone a "light experience" as much as a different one. I've taken massive dosages (This is NOT adivce!) and felt much stronger euphoria than MDMA but with less stimulation.

Well from the way I look at it, you could just take a smaller dose of MDMA. Instead of taking 150mg maybe try 80-90mg.

Yeah I'm gonna go w MDMA. Even if I bought 2 g of methylone for the same price of 1 g of MDMA I don't think I would get much out of it. Plus I don't use needles anymore and I would be too tempted to ban the m1.

Noow the problem is with who to get it from since I'm using *snip*. Pm me if you have some advice. Thanks so much

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you've got everything figured out now I am going to close this thread. Wish I could help you out more OP but sourcing is not allowed. Best of luck to you. PM me if you need anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.