• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone combo for longer duration

CoastalPotency

Greenlighter
Sorry for the inconvenience of the post not sure if i should be posting this here or if it will get moved. I hope this is following the rules of the site feel free to send a PM to give a pointer or two about posting or about tye topic. I have seen a broad avg of dose ranges this might not seem like a to high of a dose to some people but the goal here is not to get "scrambled" so to speak but more for enjoyment. any info is greatly appreciated. but at my question at hand

Is there a good chem to make the duration longer. To possibly avoid re-dosing. i have seen many different reviews but its generally scattered,these are just two of many options out there just looking for others opinions on the topic. was thinking of a general dose of

100 mg of methylone + 20 mg 6-apb

Or

100 mg methylone + AMT?

Not sure of the dose to add to methylone both numbers are subject to change this is just a generalization of the idea.

If anybody has exp with the combos above leave a comment. Dose/duration/comedown/after effects/emptystomach/etc. Any other combos that have been found to extend the duration feel free to leave below.

Stay safe
- funtimez

Do NOT combine aMT with serotonin releasers. It is a weak MAOi, meaning it it will have some (negative) interaction with most drugs that act on serotonin.

I personally found 2C-B to be a great way to lengthen methylone, but it's HARD not to resist the urge to blow through half a gram with methylone and the tweaked out side effects that come with a cathinone binge will be greatly enhanced by psychedelics.

The 6-APB combo might be nice but it could be harsh on the comedown. There are some positive reports available on this combo.
I agree with the above though, 2C-B synergizes beautifully with methylone, increasing the effects and the duration. However with this combo I didn't find a compulsion to redose as I find slightly with methylone on its own.

2C-D and methylone. Seriously, 2C-D adds the psychedelic edge that methylone lacks without taking over the high, it doesn't add much (if any) stimulation to the experience, and it easily extends the "roll" of methylone for another 2 hours and leaves you with a blissful afterglow. 2C-D is one of the easiest substances I've ever taken in terms of bodyload (meaning there isn't one) and it synergizes with cathinones and amphetamines quite well. I highly recommend it!

As Folley said, definitely avoid mixing methylone and AMT. Not only is it potentially quite dangerous but AMT is a much better chemical than methylone anyway and its potent triple releaser properties (serotonin, dopamine, and norephinephrine) would likely just take over and you wouldn't even notice the methylone anymore. If I had access to AMT, methylone would only ever be on my mind if the shorter duration was necessary for the situation. AMT is above methylone in every other conceivable way.

If you have access to the apbs, just take that. The duration should be long enough, especially with a redose. I'm partial to a combo of both, but 6 on it's own should work fine too.

Thank you for the reply every bit of info is appreciated, i was wondering about the AMT someone said that it was a good combo but doin some research on it i couldnt really see how it would be good together. But thats my opinion and i guess a decent choice, i have a friend of a friend that has access to these not so much the 2-cb /d ill deffinetly look into that, and write my findings. I just wanted to be sure of things before i jump to em so to speak, Folley mentioning the harsher comedown with the 2-cb on a binge with a combo of methylone but in my original post of the dosages there, do u think there would be a harsh comedown on one? Or two doses, i dont imagine so but just thought id asked more insight on the topic the better. Also depending on the mix n ratio of the two.

I appreciate the input from everyone im not to familliar with the 2c's and personal use but from readings around the forum i have a general understanding of them but im gonna have to look around and see some more info on them before. I give that a try, it sounds like somethin that i would be interested but must do some homework first. As for the amt im deffinetly scratching that idea. Ill also pass it along to fellow friends of friends of the combo they seem to like it oddly doing the methylone first n hour or so in the AMT but if the amt is over powering i guess there really somewhat tricked into thinking ts a good combo but really exp. The AMT. Thats what i understand from these responses feel free to correct me , just throwing my two cents out there. As info is what im looking for. But all in all Appreciate the info again bluelight readers. Ill keep updating along the way.

Why don't you want to to 6-apb (or 6-apb + 5-apb combo)? It'll be much easier to make last for this long? If it's just that you like methylone more that's cool and I'll leave it alone. But if it's over some concerns you have, I'd be happy to answer to help.

Black53

I had a response there but im on an ipod typing and loading time is a pain n uad to retype once or twice so copyied and lasted my last response but i guess. It left outbthe part about the apb's

I replied, i havnt done the apb's but hav heard good things about them, i was just doing more research before tryin them personally ive read a good bit of info on them, mixed opinions on which is better some saying there is little to none. But being two different chemicals there must be a littke something you would think. Would you recommend one over the other ? Just taking the apb's themselves.. And also would you recommend one over the other for the longer duration of methylone, If you have exp on them. im familiar with the methylone but not the apb's as i do love my stims id just rather not guinea pig till i find the right one as i would like to space time inbetween sessions. My last reply was a little longer and more in depth but retypin on a little ipod is a pain. Appreciate the info again thanks

Hi,

I would always recommend the apbs especially since you want a long duration. 75mg 5-apb + 75 6-apb ideally. Now I'll be first to admit my bias towards the benzofurans so I'd recommend them over just about anything. I have a lot of experience with the benzofurans and they've never let me down nor caused any problems. I'm not sure how trippy you like your emphatogens to be so if you don't like trippy replace the apbs with 5-mapb ( http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/657421-The-Main-5-MAPB-Thread/page18 first post has a good combo with 5-mapb as the base). For more stimulation you can always add some stim (2-FA, 2-FMA get recommended often), but how stimulating the apbs will be is a personal thing, some find them stimulating enough (or like them not being stimulating aka me). I can't say much about methylone since I've yet to try it (and according to most reports it's not high on my list). Hope this helps!

Oh, 4-FA is another drug you could look into. It's kinda like speed with some mdma qualities.

The apbs deff sound like a good choice there a little on the price side tho, methylone cost is so much more attractive in my opinion if you havnt tried the methylone you should give it a shot if you have the time. It deff surprised me for the price. But again the duration was thething. As for the 4-fa i read up on it hearing it is a good combo but vaco constriction settles in upon redosing. And also ive read heart palpilations from the combo, although i have no personally tried the combo its just what my readings tell me. As magicalkat mentioned the 2-cd adds a good two hours without much stimulation thats more of what im looking for. The link you have posted also i read. Interesting for sure. Have you ever tried the 5-mapb ? As i hear that is at least 6 hour duration also somethin that im going to look into. If you have any exp with this compound info would be appreciated. I dont want tonstray to far from the topic as im still getting used to the site and rules.

Ive also read that methylone With mdpv is a good combo although md is not legal where im at, also someone suggesting that 4-aco-dmt is a good combo almost no difference to real mdma. Also no exp on this one either so mkre reserch is needed..

Again thanks for the replies and any info is appreciated

Why not just take aMT? It lasts a long time and is WAY superior to methylone and IMO the APB's. The APB's are great but they can cause rough comedowns and depression and the new generation APB's like the EAPB's and MAPB's either suck (EAPB) or have a bad rep for causing lasting comedowns (MAPB). Also I'm confused when you say you wanna make aMT longer with methylone, aMT lasts like 14+h orally and if you meant increasing the methylone duration with aMT that's kinda silly cuz aMT is for sure gonna take the front seat with that combo. aMT is a stronger serotonin releaser than MDMA and is a full blown TRI so what little methylone high that would arise would be crushed by the serene beauty that is aMT, plus aMT tends to cause a positive afterglow and mood lift instead of a comedown, YMMV. That's just my 2¢… If you do decide to give the APB's a shot stick to the plain ol' 5 and 6-APB as these seem to be the most "studied" which isn't saying much really. FWIW I found 5-APB to feel less toxic than MDMA and just as euphoric but I tend to react differently than others so YMMV

Ps. If you haven't noticed I'm super biased towards aMT, it is litterally the king of releasers IMO.

—————

Do NOT combine aMT with serotonin releasers. It is a weak MAOi, meaning it it will have some (negative) interaction with most drugs that act on serotonin.
I just wanted to comment on this real quick, It is definately NOT reccomended to combine any releasers with aMT but TBH the risk of adverse effect is pretty exagerated. For the last 10 or so aMT trips I have finished the trip off with either 5 or 6-APB with no problems except a rough comedown but the experience itself is as good as it gets. I know your probably thinking "just because you get away with it doesn't make it safe", well your right but this combo has been done to death with little adverse effects so to say it "will" cause a negative reaction is simply untrue.

Sepher (RIP) used to adore this combo and do what would be insane doses and has only had problems once when he took insane doses at times where the peaks would line up but besides that he was fine. Also, MXE should be a deathblow as well with aMT but in reality it's a fucking great combo with very little reports of negative interaction. In fact, we have an MXE/aMT combo thread somewhere around and almost all reports are positive. In the end it's not wise to combine releasers with aMT nor is it great HR but the risk is blown out of proportion really...

Last edited:
^ my friend Rachel lost a friend who mixed MDMA with aMT - serotonin syndrome. That's why I strongly advocate against mixing releasers with it. Knowing someone who knows somebody who died from mixing the two hits a bit closer to home than posts on a message board. I've done a lot of stupid things but her telling me about that death, I never mixed anything that had releasing properties with aMT.

For harm reduction purposes, it is best not to mix releasers. In reality, methylone would not likely be anywhere near as dangerous as MDMA, same with MXE, but the caution still should be there.

While I'm sorry for your friends (or FOAF) death, and I'm NOT saying it's safe in any way shape or form... If the timing and dose is right, you can succesfully mix an APB at the tail end of an aMT trip with no problems, can't speak for MDMA. Your right, it's not good HR to advise doing the combo which is why I'm not, I just think it's a bit rash to say that there "will" be adverse effects when I as well as many have done the combo with no hint of danger. May I ask what the doses were and if she took both at the same time? That is if your friend told you.

^ Notice I never said that, only that there would be some kind of interaction that isn't going to be a positive one. How pronounced that is depends on a number of factors, obviously.

Considering aMT was once sold as an anti-depressant I'm not so sure the MAOi action goes away on the "tail end" of the trip.

Notice how hard your trying to vague-ify (yeah, I made that word up) your post :\

Considering aMT was once sold as an anti-depressant I'm not so sure the MAOi action goes away on the "tail end" of the trip.
The bold part is irrelavent. aMT's MAOI action drops with the duration. There's a graph that shows this, lemme do some digging. I'm almost 100% certain MK has the link to the graph I'm speaking of as I think he's the one who told me about it but I'll see if I can find it. Is it a wise combo, probably not. Do I reccomend it? No. But if taken towards the end it synergizes well and causes no discernable health effects.

Found em, very much a reversable inhibitor:
NSFW:
bripharmchem00065_0169.gif
http://s30.postimg.org/y6flxq5hd/bripharmchem00065_0171_1.gif

It could potentially cause problems when taken at the same time so nobody take my post as a vouch of safety because combining aMT with other releasers can cause negative interaction, to go out and say it will though is a bit silly. Anyways I'll leave this thread be since I'm just cluttering it up. All I'm saying is that when timed correctly the combo doesn't cause noticeable problems or interaction, not good for you though, obviously. *cough*

Last edited: