• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone and Borderline Personality Disorder

PopsiCandi

Greenlighter
We thought we had pure, uncrushed molly last night. But I'm a bit worried it was methylone. I have borderline personality disorder, and my normal good roll consists of cooing and rolling around on the floor.

Tonight I've felt like I was on cocaine, and I'm having bad feelings now. Extremely paranoid and panicky, confused, pretty honestly terrified. Does anyone know of an interaction between methylone and BPD? I've taken MDMA in the past with no issue, which is why I'm concerned about how I feel right now.

Thanks in advance.

We thought we had pure, uncrushed molly last night. But I'm a bit worried it was methylone. I have borderline personality disorder, and my normal good roll consists of cooing and rolling around on the floor.

Tonight I've felt like I was on cocaine, and I'm having bad feelings now. Extremely paranoid and panicky, confused, pretty honestly terrified. Does anyone know of an interaction between methylone and BPD? I've taken MDMA in the past with no issue, which is why I'm concerned about how I feel right now.

Thanks in advance.

Methylone has a much faster come-up (10-15 minutes oral) and a much shorter duration - in most users 2-3 hours start to finish without a comedown - it just disappears.

It also tends to cause people to redose.

?? wtf is cooing ??
That doesn't really sound like what you had.

Haha cooing as in making happy little sounds. I'm all about the body chills, the happiness, and cuddling when I roll. We usually make a big fort in the living room when we have a group of friends.

We took it around 11pm last night, I had euphoria start about 20 minutes in and last maybe another 20 minutes. At around midnight I was feeling awesome, then wham. I went all speedy. We redosed at 3am, that's when I started getting paranoid and scared. I got a little euphoria that helped me until when I posted. Started puking around 10am, and could DEFINITELY taste the crystals even though we dissolved them. Very strong salty taste that has left my throat and nose burning.

It's 2:45pm now, I last threw up about an hour ago. My blood pressure and heart rate are back down to normal, though my stress level is still through the roof. I'm finally starting to get hungry and tired, so I'm going to grab some much needed sleep.

I'll update when I wake up to let you know if the hangover is done. Whatever I took last night was NOT molly. My husband isn't panicky, but still speedy, but he hasn't been able to throw up as much as I did. I swear, I puked up what felt like pure salt, then a handful of m&ms, and then pure salt again. Both doses, and I started feeling a hell of a lot better after that last bit came up.

Whatever this was, be careful. Was not fun.

Edit: I took 170mg and my husband took 220mg for reference.

<<no substance ID>> they are cathinones and will not/barely react to Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin ... only Lieberman has a definitive response

That salty taste is called bile and stomach acid

Whatever you threw up at 10 am was not what you took at 11 pm or even 3 am -- it would have been well into your intestines by then

although the super speediness, vomiting, and horrible comedown is more indicative of <<no substance ID>> --

Last edited by a moderator:
This was a weird taste, something I'd never tasted when I got sick. I know it should have been completly out of my system by the time I started throwing up, I'm just relaying what it felt like. I don't know if it was psychosomatic or if those crystals just sat in our stomachs all damn night. The timing of feeling better makes me suspicious, even though the odds are miniscule.

Piperazines, hm? Gonna go look that up.

This was a weird taste, something I'd never tasted when I got sick. I know it should have been completly out of my system by the time I started throwing up, I'm just relaying what it felt like. I don't know if it was psychosomatic or if those crystals just sat in our stomachs all damn night. The timing of feeling better makes me suspicious, even though the odds are miniscule.

Piperazines, hm? Gonna go look that up.

<<no substance ID>>

You stated you dissolved the rocks you had

If you propose there were crystal in your vomit, then something precipitated out in your stomach acid -- I have no idea what could cause that -- and not make its way further along

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience, MDMA is much harder on the body. Methylone releases much less serotonin and has a much lesser effect on the mood.

I really doubt it was methylone though, given the severity of the effects.

I urge you to consider buying a test kit, if you don't know what you took we can't really help you.

It could've been methylone or any one of dozens of inferior mdma substitutes. My guess is the latter because methylone at least starts out somewhat MDMA like for most people.. And yes, whatever it was, it was affected by your BPD. Every drug you take will affect your BPD, even MDMA.

This is anecdotal so don't take it as absolute truth but I have a friend that has borderline (and Asperger's) and experiences MDMA (so not methylone, close relative) about the same as me. She has slightly more depression and anxiety afterwards but other than that seems OK and enjoys herself. Again this is just one case, I'm just throwing it out there. It will be temporary in any case

Do be careful with interactions your medication might have with MDMA though, always research beforehand and like said, test your stuff