Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methylone and body Heat

Need4speed

Bluelighter
seasonsed bkmdma users :

how do you set up your usuage , hydration before during after how much water or Gatorade is adiquate ? also do you keep a thermometer around?

the question is what temp is the sign that its too high and will a cold shower help?

what temp us the limit to call 911?

thanks guys

If methylone triggers hyperthermia, you should immediately go to the hospital. Anything from 100-101 degrees I'd be going to the ER because that can rapidly rise and it can also be a sign of a drug-drug interaction (its one of the signs of impending full-blown serotonin syndrome).

As for hydration and such, Gatorade is TERRIBLE for you and I don't ever recommend it for any purpose. Just drink water or keep some coconut water (or Pedialyte if you must) on hand if you're worried that you might get dehydrated - this effect doesn't seem as bad with methylone as with MDMA.

I've never kept a thermometer handy, honestly never noticed a rise in temperature unlike MDMA which always put me to 99 shortly after dosing (tested and its pretty consistent, highest it ever went was 101 when I got a really nasty pill). You can feel the difference in your body.

Just make sure to stay in a ventilated environment and drink water, avoid caffeine and other stimulants, and you should be fine.

I was doing some research a little while ago and started reading articles about methylone deaths from people that had cooked their organs as the articles said, some were found at 107 degrees another one at 103 degrees and both died and it threw me into a full blow panic attack right there.........ive lost some noticeable body fat and I felt as if I was burning up I was ready to call 911

I was doing some research a little while ago and started reading articles about methylone deaths from people that had cooked their organs as the articles said, some were found at 107 degrees another one at 103 degrees and both died and it threw me into a full blow panic attack right there.........ive lost some noticeable body fat and I felt as if I was burning up I was ready to call 911

The ones that I saw hyperthermia that lead to death didn't specify if the people were on any pharmaceutical or other drugs, just that they tested positive for methylone.

With that said, if you feel like you're in danger, the ER is better than the alternative 100% of the time. I can tell you if you had hyperthermia, you wouldn't be able to make a post on Bluelight worried about it because your brain would be frying but find a thermometer and check your temperature if you are that concerned about it and if you don't have a thermometer and you really feel like you're in danger, call 911. Don't mess around when it comes to your life.

im baffled I only took 150mg then 100mg 6 hours later and that's it,,ive gone higher on other binges and didn't get much out of it but shakeyness and elevated heart rate

although I did feel the extra heat I have to admit those fucking articles threw me instantly into a full blown panic attack

well that's why we don't read things like that when we're high - drugs leave our mind open to possibilities and the power of suggestion is not your friend in this case.

I can tell you that I've had more times with MDMA where I felt less safe than my worst times with methylone (other than the stimulated comedown but that wasn't as bad with methylone as it was with mephedrone and usually just needed have a Klonopin to come down and sleep) although I've had panic attacks on methylone more than MDMA.

There certainly isn't much of a prevalence of deaths from methylone compared to other chemicals and methylone was on the research chemical market for a pretty long time.

shit man your dead on

I took that 100mg dose then hopped on computer while it did its body load thing and kicked in then I would of headed out the door as I did this morning

your absolutely right when it kicked in I was doing misc surfing along with methylone research, I popped 1 mg Xanax so now im like a sloth all lazy and sleepy

so yep being high and reading into that shit got me good this time lol

but now my regimen will get more advanced with a safety protocol and of course no research while being high.

thanks man

oh yea to add :

im not on anything else but injectable testosterone

no caffeine, no cannibus no pills nothing,,,just the M1