• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Methylmethaqualone- Share experiences w/MMQ also, what causes Seizures in users ?

AmidoneCA

Greenlighter
What are peoples experiences with this research chemical? Here is my take based on my experiences of a discussion with a friend.

It comes as a light brown freebase powder. The potency of high quality MMQ is MUCH greater than the 100mg-300mg range, even ORALLY as many people have required, orally is even stronger than holding something under the tongue for 20 minutes and swallowing. It seems like a very risky drug.

I'm trying to understand when seizures come into play. Do "qualone" induced seizures come into play when near overdose is reached? and when taken under the "overdose" range is it an "anti convulsant"?

Would premedication with a small dose (1mg) of lorazepam and 1500mg of Gabapentin cause heightened or lessened seizure risk? My friend is also on Baclofen which I believe is pro-convulsant as well as adderall 30mg twice daily, and an opioid Methadone and Oxycodone.

I would really appreciate some brief experience accounts from other Bluelighters!

Thanks for your help!

I've only tried ethaqualone several times the most being 400mg and 30min later 200mg so 600mg within a 1hr period being the most I've taken, with minimal effects sad to say. Could very well have been the vendor even tough the rest of his products are good there has been the one time when his deschloretizolam didn't do nothing even in 30mg+ doses.

I'm not sure if lorazepam has anti convulsant effects but clonazepam certainly does, as do most benzos, but yes they do help to lower/help to decrease the risk of seizures. Have no idea about the Gabapentin, never even had it.

Baclofen is out of the question as its a muscle relaxant, a shitty one at best. I've thrown up every single time from it but never the day of, always the day after, right in the morning.

The opioid will mask the euphoria of the MMQ but if you usually use opiates on a daily basis, by all means.