• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Methsdone 80mg reviee

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Could take two hundred mg oxy a day easy and could take forty mg meth on top and sometimes even gear. I've taken heroin once in five month not bought ozgys either did buy some morphine I didn't get much out of 100mg but surprisingly my dihydrocoddine does more.
I still get withdrawal if dhc not beendosed in over ten hours. Only restless feeling in legs and agitated till I take it.
Methadone I was on 70mg.then I cold turkeyed forty mg oxy for 240mv dhc half. Twice a day it wasawfuk I had to lie and say I was taking gsar still soon as on 80mg I still feel high at night time and I stay in bed longer..
How come someday it gets me wrecked then some days nothing. Cuclizine and tums lotentiate loads and gabapentin makes u nod hard on meth.
I'm finally doing more things my interet in life I'd conjbg back I sang to go to a fooofvskl match imm also on prozac 40"mg and my diazepam gone up to 20mg told em straight five mg doss nothing I need ten atleast twice a day the long peak is annoying I was at my dad's and started to get a nod on five hours after taking it. I feel it kick in within two hour less big u drink caffeine or coffee or tea.
I also use tums

Ur brain is fuckin scrambled mate.
U not got what it takes to not get fucked over by drugs.
Game over for ya.

Say what you want to OP.

I wish I was as high as him.. and I know you all are jealous as well. Hezman has literally an Xman mutation that makes him immune to overdosing. His doses would kill my grandma 17 times. I don't care about her tho so whatever.

Some folks are never going to be free from addiction. It doesn't make them any less than us. It's just how it is lol. Besides what would life be without hezman?

Last edited: