• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Methoxetamine Subthread] I.M. Injection

How do you's prepare and make sure that the solution is sterile? Do you mix the MXE into sterile water, stir so the MXE dissolves then boil/'cook up' on a spoon or am I missing something? I only know how to do this with street dia' cause people do cook that in the UK as they mix it with citric acid/ ascorbic acid (Vit' C) and the boiling obviously sterilises this. Also I know with pure benzo's that are alcohol soluble the booze obviously makes it sterile.

So my question is, if it's water soluble how do you sterilise it for injection?

How do you's prepare and make sure that the solution is sterile? Do you mix the MXE into sterile water, stir so the MXE dissolves then boil/'cook up' on a spoon or am I missing something? I only know how to do this with street dia' cause people do cook that in the UK as they mix it with citric acid/ ascorbic acid (Vit' C) and the boiling obviously sterilises this. Also I know with pure benzo's that are alcohol soluble the booze obviously makes it sterile.

I believe that boiling it on the spoon sterilizes it. I don't even mix mine, just cook and it dissolves.

IM is the handsdown best way to take MXE, it was the first thing I IM'ed and regret nothing.

Micron filtering is the sure fire way. It can remove cuts and bacteria. http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/481622-Micron-Filtering-Mega-Thread-and-FAQ

ralt said:
I believe that boiling it on the spoon sterilizes it

Water needs to be boiled for 15min to kill all bacteria, at least that's how you make it suitable for drinking. Cooking just makes stuff dissolve faster/better (or at all, depending on the drug you're working with).

Could somebody elaborate on IM injection sites? I know deltoid and buttock is a good start, but would like to know exactly where in the deltoid and buttock to inject. I'm experienced with IV but not IM, only IMd testosterone cypionate a few times. Any other sites than these 2? I would love to be able to rotate muscles. And i have access to 1cc insulin syringes, too bad i cant find a longer needle with a bigger gauge suitable for IMing. what size needles do most of you IMers use? Im ordering some MXE again soon and im looking forward to trying IM.

^If your sitting 90 degrees upright, naked on a couch, draw a line horizontally from the base of your cock across your upper thighs. That's the area you want to IM in. At least that's where I've experienced the lowest nerve density while probing for an injection point. There's few activities outside of ballet and roundhouse kicks that will fatigue those upper thigh muscles.

Honestly though, with MXE I just put it up my butt. I don't notice a sufficient difference to warrant altering my ROA. There are other drugs where I've found the extra effort of IMing justifiable, but MXE is not one of them. There's not that much difference between rectal and intramuscular with it.

Could somebody elaborate on IM injection sites? I know deltoid and buttock is a good start, but would like to know exactly where in the deltoid and buttock to inject. I'm experienced with IV but not IM, only IMd testosterone cypionate a few times. Any other sites than these 2? I would love to be able to rotate muscles. And i have access to 1cc insulin syringes, too bad i cant find a longer needle with a bigger gauge suitable for IMing. what size needles do most of you IMers use? Im ordering some MXE again soon and im looking forward to trying IM.

I've used syringes size 25g to 33g, my favorite would probably be 27g or 30g, and usually 5/8ths inch or 1/2 inch. You don't need anything that big or that deep, unless you have a lot of subcutaneous fat.

As far as actual site, for the gluteus muscle, divide each buttcheek into 4 quadrants. you want to inject in the upper, outside quadrant. So on your left butt, you want to inject in its upper left corner. This is to avoid the major nerves and blood vessels, which are located in the bottom, inside quadrant, right around your groin.

Deltoid and butt work, you can rotate each side as well, and then thighs work as well, although personally i've found those injections to be more painful. Generally about the middle of the thigh, and slightly to the outside.

Thanks for your guys' input. I will be trying both IM and plugging with MXE. Also sublingual. Ive heard people say there are subtle differences in the ROA and that they get a little different effects. What would these be? I've only used insufflation as a ROA for MXE so what would the differences be for an IM injection? other than the obvious such as a faster onset and higher bio-availability.

Wow just have to say, IM MXE is amazing! completely better than snorting or sublingual IMO. Didnt bother with IV as IM was very successful and gave me a minute or 2 to prepare for the ride. I love the feeling when it starts kicking in. It just envelopes you in its glowing warmth.

S.W.I.M. was interested in this ROA and had a sister-in-law who was diabetic. The way S.W.I.M. had it explained is that it's a hand's length down from the hip-bone, a hand's-length up from the kneecap, it bisects the thigh as you are looking at it from the top and bisects the thigh as you are looking at it from the thigh. This is the grid which is appropriate for I.M. - Anyone more experienced feel free to correct, this is literally SWIM.

This is just what I heard, though; Never IM'd personally. What's the best mixture mXe/Water for first-time-dosage? Sorry if I'm violating some rules, new here.

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't allow SWIM here at Bluelight. It doesn't protect you and makes your posts hard to read. Also please don't double post, there's an edit button for a reason. If it's been a long time since a thread has had a reply though a post is okay to bring it back up to be seen.

No problem though, everyone has to be new some time! ;) Just letting you know.

I can't give you any advice on IM since it's not my area of expertise but one thing I'll say is to start really low. Unlike Ketamine, MXE also has some strong stimulant action, so it can get quite weird at higher doses, better to ease yourself in gradually when trying a new ROA imo :)

i've used a large amount of methoxetamine intranasally like i could do rails of the stuff not that i'm proud of the fact but i think it is really important that everyone who is considering injecting methoxetamine knows how big of a difference we are talking about. i first tried approximately 100mg's im'ed with almost no clue how intense the effect was going to be it was highly highly sedating unlike anything i had ever experienced and nearly caused me to black out and made most everything impossible to do such as move to the bathroom in order to puke, i barely made it there. for some reason even after that experience i was insistent upon injecting this iv & i had never injected anything iv before in my life so i had no clue how intense of a difference it was going to be. the dose response was tripled or more thankfully i had only added 50mg's to the solution of 3ml's which i injected way too fast but luckily had enough time to pull the needle out.. i stood up about two steps forward thought to myself "i should sit down" next thing i remember i was waking up on the floor with bruises all over myself covered in vomit tripping my balls off harder than anything i had ever experienced approximately three hours had gone by and my house was a complete mess i have no clue what happened.. at least my nose is healing now from the rug burn caused by my face hitting the carpet so effing hard.. this was the night prior to thanksgiving my bruises were so bad on my hands that i had to skip thanksgiving dinner and thanked God i was still alive.. i dont blame the drug however it was my own ignorance that caused it if only i had taken a few moments to read prior to using so much of it.

To give some perspective, here is my current take on MXE potency vis-a-vis intranasal vs IM.

Intranasal, 50 mg is just barely threshold for me. IM'ed, it might be enough to hole. I often will only IM 30 mg if I am just looking for a more recreational, less psychologically intense experience. If I sniffed 30 mg I'd hardly feel it.

To be clear, I have a tolerance. There was a time where 50 mg intranasal would mess me up proper.

Basically any site that works for test should work for this. So glute, vetroglute, quads, shoulders, lats, pecs, ..

Anyone tried subq? How is that like?

can someone elobarte me of the importaince on an IM shot?

i did MXE subq recently and found no difference to IM ( which could mean i never hit the actual muscle tissue in the first place) but it just worked fine.

so why hassle with micronfiltering and proper spotsearch if subq is enough i wonder?

Uhm, maybe I am missing something but what makes you think that SC injections don't require the solution to be free of particles and contaminations? It is never okay to introduce particulate matter into your body and/or things that can cause an abcess if you do not filter. The particles could be a place where an infection can start more easily.

Generally IM shots are a little more acute and effective but less prolonged because it takes a bit longer for a drug to disperse in the hypodermis. Also you can only do smaller shot volumes via SC.

When I took my K via IM for a while, I had long enough needles for IM but I did not really trust shoving all of it in, seemed counterintuitive that that would be necessary to get into the muscle. Also during that time I was a skinny guy (I still do not have a lot of fat, but I am definitely in better shape). Not sure how many of the shots were actually IM for me.

I got this feeling of having hard lumpy knots where I injected a lot, I assume those are scars within the muscle? Nothing serious, but I just assume that I did not cycle spots enough.

Within a few days I will once again be taking IM shots, with other drugs now.

I will aim for actual IM shots, not SC. Not that they would be so bad but I would rather have a more effective result and no blob of liquid sitting around in my skin, does not seem so ideal.
And like I said: you still need to be hygienic.

Spot selection with SC is probably a little different since you are not avoiding the same things, but since you shouldn't go TOO superficial and it is not always obvious how thick the dermis and hypodermis layers are (or is it?), I would not attempt doing SC at too random a place. Not exactly sure what complications there are, or what things you can hit where, but just stick to the same sites as IM - why risk anything because you can't be bothered to do this properly and are not aware of all the ins and outs?

i'm shooting weekly meds SC around belly or upper tights, sterilized solution and sterilization pads for cleaning the spot for over 10 years now. never had an issue yet, tho the needle is definitly not long enough to hit the muscle, even tho i am also quite skinny. i used the prepacked sterilized shooting solution, just didnt add the meds, but MXE. didnt feel too abnormal, but i get your point. probably better to get micron filter if i want to use sterilized water and any material in a larger syringe. you never know how clean the material is you have.

thx.

After just under 2 years of use of intranasal, daily, freshly "home cooked" Ketamine (approx. 3.5 grams / day).... followed by regular 150+ mg's MXE sublingualed in one go, sometimes in 1+ gram dosage over the course of 24-46 hours, resulting in many overdoses, 2 near fatal, 1 of which caused total reinal failure, 2 days coma, 8 days in hospital linked up 24/7 to an IV "drip" to totally clense my kidneys...

So be carefull, MXE in high repeted doses can cause the problems cited above, + muscle atrophy / pain. I <3 the stuff, but definately treat with respect.....

I got everything except micron filters ( new sterile IM 5cc needle (still in package), sterile water, alcohol swabs, anti-scarring cream etc.) which i can get this morning ;) hehe

probably start at 75mg IM MXE.... %)

The come up from IM MXE was fantastic. God, I wish I could still get that stuff. But I would certainly go nowhere near 100mg. I preferred a 50mg starter with a 30mg booster half an hour later. That was definitely enough for me and took me to places I didn't know existed - I honestly didn't think I'd ever return on a few occasions, it was that intense...