Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxetamine Lifespan

TheHarbinger

Greenlighter
Hey there, travelers! :)

I've recently come into a decent bit of MXE, and I am looking for a good way to transport and divvy it up.

My idea was to take ~5-6 doses and dissolve them into a bottle of water, then drink the amount of water corresponding to the dosage I would like to consume. I know that MXE is water soluble, because that is how I've used it rectally in the past. That said, does anybody have any experience regarding how long this sort of mixture would last? Is MXE apt to lose its effectiveness if it sits in water for a fair bit of time? (potentially 3-4 days).

~~ Namaste

Last edited:
Good question, I am wondering the same thing. Today i mixed a a nice bump into a bottle of fresh green tea, i call it disco tea. Work was definitely different than usual. But it would be nice to know how long my disco tea will stay proper.

shouldn't hurt it a bit, but 3-4 days is a long time to leave a potentially dangerous dose of an RC lying around where an unsuspecting , thirsty, someone could come along and drink it...

i don't think it will lose effectivness as much as regular water isn't suitable for long term storage of chemicals.

It shouldn't lose much potency if stored like that for a few days. I'd add a bit of ethanol to prevent molding and spoilage though.

If possible it's best to keep it store away from light as dried crystals. MXE is very stable in such conditions, keeping it inside of a bag stored in a medicine bottle would be fine. I have some that wasn't stored in the best conditions and it's still as potent as ever.

Between 10 and 20 bucks you can order scales online that are sensitive to 0.01 gram. You tare to zero, add an rolling paper and take note of the weight, then tare the empty scales when needed while you add MXE onto the rolling paper. This way you shoulkd be able to get a MXE dose with passable precision, such as 30mg ±10mg on even a crappy scale. Thats precise enough not to get in trouble. If you want to work with solutions, use 1 part vodka to 1 part demineralized/distilled water to get an antimicrobial solution and in this mixture dissolve let's say 50mg/ml for oral dosing with an oral syringe. If you want to plug it take the dose and again dilute it with a same volume of water, to get the alcohol under 10% so that it can be plugged without much discomfort.

Keeping it as powder and weighing each dose is the way to go though

^You need a 0.001 scale for mxe not a 0.01 scale. You can get a 0.001g scale good enough for mxe for only $20-$30 with an error margin of +/-3mgs

If it reads 30mgs that means it could be anywhere from 20-40mgs with a +/-10mg error margin if not more when weighing lower amounts. That means say the scale reads 30mgs but it is really 20mgs you may think "oh 30mgs is too weak"; so you then weigh out 40mgs next time but in reality it is really 50mgs or more. So you just jumped up from 20mgs to 50mgs. 50mgs of mxe isn't life threatening at all but could be overwhelming for someone that is inexperienced with dissociatives; especially when plugged.

Last edited:
Dude.

Gemini 20.

Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weig...sr=8-1&keywords=gemini+20\&pebp=1416437490081

Have it. Works much better than the GemPro I paid a LOT more money for... even picked up 4mg (it does have an accuracy of +/- 2mg despite reading in single milligrams so it could have been 2, could have been 6, could have been anywhere inbetween) which blew my mind. It has a tiny tray which is a pain... Because if you lose it, the scale is useless. But unlike my GemPro I can tare this one and it won't drift... The only bitch? It will shut off after like 30 seconds... so to avoid that press the on button every few seconds. Other than that? This scale is off by +/-3mg at the most... and honestly I think I even trust it to be within its 2mg margin of error.

50mgs of mxe isn't life threatening at all but could be overwhelming for someone that is inexperienced with dissociatives; especially when plugged.

Man to have that dissociative tolerance that low... seems to be about ~80mg for me. And its not the MXE...

^That's why I stated for someone inexperienced since mxe can hit some people pretty hard at that dose if they have no tollerence.
50mgs wouldn't be close to overwhelming for me but still give me a full experience since I very rarely do dissociatives these days maybe a tiny hand full of times in the past 6 months or so. I stopped using them on a regular basis.

my new batch came in...the first time I got MXE 30mg IM sent me DEEEP....I did a 30mg shot, a 15mg booster and another 30mg shot and I still didn't hole :( from the same vendor, fluffy white crystals...dissapointed...had high hopes

Dude.

Gemini 20.

Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/American-Weig...sr=8-1&keywords=gemini+20\&pebp=1416437490081

Have it. Works much better than the GemPro I paid a LOT more money for... even picked up 4mg (it does have an accuracy of +/- 2mg despite reading in single milligrams so it could have been 2, could have been 6, could have been anywhere inbetween) which blew my mind. It has a tiny tray which is a pain... Because if you lose it, the scale is useless. But unlike my GemPro I can tare this one and it won't drift... The only bitch? It will shut off after like 30 seconds... so to avoid that press the on button every few seconds. Other than that? This scale is off by +/-3mg at the most... and honestly I think I even trust it to be within its 2mg margin of error.

Man to have that dissociative tolerance that low... seems to be about ~80mg for me. And its not the MXE...

The one I currently have was shipped without the weight pan (got a full refund though and kept scale). I just use two dimes as a platform and the screw top to a vitamin bottle as a weight pan.

this scale is available for under $20 and works awesome. If you partake in chemicals and do not own one shame!

Dude.

Gemini 20.

Amazon.

Yes, 100%. This is the scale I have too, very cheap and perfectly adequate for anything I use. I use it to weigh 30mg for liquid measurement for DOC, but for something like MXE it's just fine, as +/- 3mg isn't a concern for MXE. Honestly I use it for most things to just weigh my dose directly, unless they are super potent like DOC.