View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Methoxetamine and blood work?

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
If somebody has to get blood work the next day, for health reasons (not a drug test,) will MXE affect anything? How long does it generally take to leave your bloodstream?

I couldn't really see it having an effect on anything other than an actual drug test. It might change your blood pressure, but I couldn't see it changing regular things like white blood cell count or anything like that. I suppose that the blood test may tell you whether or not your recent MXE use is having any immediate damaging effect upon kidney or liver function, though if your use is moderate I would be surprised if anything is abnormal.

Of course, this is simply my conjecture as I am not a medical doctor.

It would be terribly bad luck if the drug would mask any actual health problems so I'd look at it like this: try to just not use MXE in the days prior, but if you cannot abstain, first just wait and see what the test shows and if there are any issues try to rationalize (depending on the problem and how easily it could be linked to MXE) them, if hard, ask for a re-do on the blood test and this time really don't take anything for like a week. Some blood values are harder to warp or get false-positives for by a drug than other's I imagine!

well....dont know about that, but i do know from personal exp that it WILL test positive for PCP....matter of fact my levels were off the charts....

If somebody has to get blood work the next day, for health reasons (not a drug test,) will MXE affect anything? How long does it generally take to leave your bloodstream?

it doesnt. i get blood screened regularily and back in the days even the harsher mxe habits never got in the way. the only thing mxe depletes very rapidly is magnesium, so keep some extra added to avoid muscle spasms and deficiancy symptoms.

well....dont know about that, but i do know from personal exp that it WILL test positive for PCP....matter of fact my levels were off the charts....
I'm guessing you're talking urine...blood levels of drugs tend drop to nil fairly quickly and they'd have to use chromatography or some other fairly advanced test to detect it in the blood...I think.

I have a DR I can be honest with. He knows what I do and the last bloodtest I did on MXE wondering what the results would be. Everything was A-OK. In the past the only thing low was Vit D and Magnesium, but my diet has improved and after a rather long binge the blood test didn't show anything alarming. Not saying this to make people think MXE is safe. We truly don't know. I do think getting more than needed bloodtests are well worth it if you're indulging and also concerned about your health.

thats kinda whacked that people are worried that it may be fucking up there kidneys or liver......why would you continue doing it if that was the case?

death wish???