• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin methods for smoking

desert.heat.extracts

Bluelighter
ok, so ive been using h for over a decade, and mostly i smoke it just cuz its hard as fuck for me to shoot. lol i have reallly shallow veins that are super hard to find/register.. ive shot up several times before but its just so hard so ill say fuck it n smoke a chunk.. and ive been trying to find a better way to smoke vs the basic old foil n toot, and wanna know what are yalls setups for chasing/vaping h? n to specify, im smoking bth..

lately, ive been using one of my old dab rigs w a big quartz bucket nail.. no water in the bong, and dont heat the nail like you would a dab, but ill toss a fat chunk of blk in the nail and then use my handmade herb iron (aka just a modified soldering iron w the metal casing removed to expose the ceramic heating element) to hit it.. the blk melts into a puddle in the nail and the herb iron poking at it vaporizes it n hit it like normal. this setup works surprisingly well, its just not the smartest/safest to smoke h w an electric heat wand on at 350° lol nod out n burn ya leg reallll easy trust me hahaah. but yeah anyone else have a wacky setup like this or sumn? lol i cant be the only one whos thought to try sumn this, right?? hahaha

I was never a fan of smoking, but there was something oddly rewarding about watching it run down the slope from the foil and making patterns with it and chasing the smoke from the foil, I suppose. I was an IV addict and my absolute worst overdose was from one hit of, what I thought to be heroin at the time, street fentanyl (not even fentadope). I was unconscious before I could finish exhaling.

Sounds like you got the best set up there is. Nothing better than a good bong rip an gotta be healthier than foil

Alternatively you can try plugging. I don't know what the bioavailability of rectal heroin is, but assuming it's decent you should get a good rush. Plugging is going to be much less hazardous to your health compared to snorting, shooting, smoking.

Last edited:
Alternatively you can try plugging. I don't know how what the bioavailability of recital heroin is, but assuming it's decent you should get a good rush. Plugging is going to be much less hazardous to your health compared to snorting, shooting, smoking.
What’s the proper amount of water to use?

Also has anyone tried between the toes? My veins are too small. Smoking causes my asthma to flare up and now snorting causing me to always have a stuffy nose haha

What’s the proper amount of water to use?
It depends what your dose is and whether you're using tar or powder. When I was plugging pills I would use a 10ml oral syringe and fill it to the 10ml mark, but pills have a bunch of binders and bullshit so I needed the extra water. 5ml should be fine for pretty much any amount of heroin, you might need the full 10ml's and a bit of citric acid if you're using tar.

I'm sure there are negative effects that come with plugging long term, but it's definitely healthier than shooting or smoking.

Gotcha last time I tried it I used powder and about 3ml of water... next time I’ll try 5. I’m just worried about missing the hit is all... I know the distance you put it in is important to someone said about 1.5-2” would you agree?