• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Method to get incredibly stoned.

Dracarys

Bluelighter
It's been a few years now since i've quit smoking. Every now and then however, i still like to get incredibly stoned. So i've come-up with about the perfect method to achieve this much desired state. It is so simple that i'm a bit surprised that i haven't seen being mentioned in any thread here.
It goes like this: you take a cup or a mug, you powder a certain quantity of weed or hash and put it in the cup. Cover it with a little vegetable-oil (olive oil, hemp-oil, sunflowerseed-oil, etc) and make sure to use as little oil as possible. Put in the microwave oven for a minute. Stir. If the hash has not dissolved or, in the case of weed, the oil hasn't turned green, you heat it again for a minute and stir again. You heat and stir until the oil doesn't get any greener in the case of weed or until the hash has completely dissolved. Good hash usually dissolves immediately.
Take on an empty stomach and don't eat or drink anything until you feel the first effects.
If you don't smoke a lot, 1 gram should do it. If you do smoke regularly or you have a high tolerance, 1.5 grams should be an effective dose.

yeah i wouldn't doubt this will work somewhere within the fact that the microwave is decarbing the flowers into the fat soluble THC we know & love :D. then most of that would turn into the more potent 11-OH-THC that us edible enthusiasts all know & love =D.

however, the problem for me is that there isn't any true way to control the temperature of the microwave afaik. as a result i'd just make 1.5grams into fire-crackers if i wanted quick edibles ;).

i feel like this will make the mixture hard to stomach :\. i've drank a teaspoon of canna-oil before when my friend was making brownies and it has a very nasty texture.

if this works for you then by all means, but have you tried fire-crackers?:)

Yeah, i have. This works even better though, as it's so quickly absorbed in the bloodstream. It's ultra concentrated. I don't find this stuff that hard on the stomach, but yeah, the taste of hash-oil is horrible.

Am I missing some chemical reaction point from the microwave?

For hash certainly isn't if far easier just to break it up and bang it in your hot coffee? Nice and tasty to and no oil. If you get dregs in the bottom then just a case of adding a quick coffee flush and down the hatch but it usually mixes in with coffee straight off.

Many a time I've done this to use up remnants in Amsterdam on my last morning before flying home.

Wait, what? If you don't hardly smoke, you can just make it into edibles (even just spreading peanut butter on a cracker and sprinkling a bit of weed on it will get you high as fuck - assuming no tolerance as is presented in the above post - if its quality bud).. Why waste a whole gram? This seems like a waste of bud.. just throw a gram on 4 or so crackers with peanut butter on em, bake em in the oven for 10 min and ur good to go with multiple highs to be had.

Wait, what? If you don't hardly smoke, you can just make it into edibles (even just spreading peanut butter on a cracker and sprinkling a bit of weed on it will get you high as fuck - assuming no tolerance as is presented in the above post - if its quality bud).. Why waste a whole gram? This seems like a waste of bud.. just throw a gram on 4 or so crackers with peanut butter on em, bake em in the oven for 10 min and ur good to go with multiple highs to be had.

Thing is that 1 gram in a fingertip of oil is more concentrated than 1 gram on 4 crackers. That's the reason why it works like dynamite. it's absorbed instantly. The only delaying factor is the speed with wich the liver metabolises it, so it's like what crack is compared to cocaïne. When it kicks in it's like-whoom-instant rush to the head.

hmm ima try this out one day perhaps. i'm thinking to make the switch to only using morrocan hash for edibles and mid quality bud. i'd leave the high-grade for my smokes and bubble hash and hash oil for getting blazed.

i just can't fathom the idea of swallowing that texture. i feel as though this method may be better with hash since there would be less need for all the microwaving/heating otherwise.

This is a more useful way to cook with cannabis. Using cheddar cheese and crackers in a microwave also works. Also, it's best if you use lower quality herb/hash, as the good stuff is too good to waste cooking with it.

If you want to get high as fuck and literally have a psychedelic experience from herb eat all of them or at least 2-3g but do it when you have a large block of time and do not have anywhere to go or do.