• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Methemphetamine/Smoked - First Time - Not What I Expected...

FreedomWriter

Greenlighter
So some background; for a few years now I've been experimenting wit various drugs such as pot and various pills. My favorite is adderall or vyvanse. I've heard meth is like adderall, and I've always wanted to see what the fuss is about. Yesterday I told my boyfriend, who has a history wit "hard drugs," to get us some.
We started off wit 1/4 and parachuted some and smoked the rest out of a light bulb.
The taste is unlike anything I've ever tasted, it was awful yet pleasant. So we smoked a bowl and then I went to a family thing for Thanksgiving, so of course there was tons of food that I did NOT want to eat, luckily I was able to sneak away while they ate. All I wanted to do was talk and socialize, I was in a fantastic mood. It was like adderall, but not quite the same... Almost like a less of a euphoric feeling, but still the energetic "lets do shit!" feeling which I love. So after that my boyfriend and I went to a friends house and bought another 1/4, this time we had an actual pipe to use which was so much easier to hit. I was flying pretty high, and we eventually went back home and stayed up all night drawing and bullshitting. It is now 2 pm the next day and I still am not able to sleep, and I'm feeling like absolute shit! I'm exhausted, moody, my heart is still racing and I'm light headed. It's pretty much the same comedown effect as adderall so it's nothing unbearable. We smoked a few bowls of pot to counteract the shit feeling and that helped!
So now we're sitting at a friends house waiting on another 1/4.
I can see how it can be so addicting. I refuse to let myself get too bad, and I still prefer adderall. But I got to see what all the hype was about, and it honestly wasn't anywhere near as intense as I was hoping :/

Slow down a bit. You can refuse "to get bad" all you like, but everyone starts off saying that.

Some prefer the smoothness of M-amp. Others prefer the rigid dopamine focus of dextroamphetamine.

And yeah you're taking quite a bit of it at once for a beginner. Something I believe through watching people use it, is that smoking is about the most counter productive ROA there is. Not only does the person gun through massive amounts of M-Amp in a short period of time, they're too busy playing with the sliding puddle and spiraling smoke to actually do anything constructive.

At the end of the day their tolerance jacks up so quickly and the high fades so much quicker that it leaves people angry, irritable and violent.

Becareful meth comes with a lot of nasty side effects and can turn you into an angry mean person

never tried it but i wanna say there is not going to be bugs under your skin.. remember that!!! i never understood how people can know about that issue going in and yet still be convinced that there, is in fact, bugs under their skin

Don't you know what psychosis is? Delusions? Its hard to tell the different between whats imaginary and reality.

I'm not encouraging you or anything like that but its crazy how you can feel like absolute shit after two days of staying up on Meth and you're trying to calm down but after a little while you say "Screw it lets do more!" and you instantly feel better! And all you need is one or 2 good hits and ur back on cloud 9 ...lol I've been up for 2 days and I am going to try REALLY EXTRA HARD to not use it to bring me back to life tomorrow...becareful it is addicting.... and What I do every now and then is go and look at the pictures of peoples teeth that have been doing it for years.... lol that usually helps me to NOT WANT to do it... lol

never tried it but i wanna say there is not going to be bugs under your skin.. remember that!!! i never understood how people can know about that issue going in and yet still be convinced that there, is in fact, bugs under their skin

After I read this, I started feeling itchy all over, but I have told myself over and over to never scratch!!! LOL

save your money, go home and get some sleep.

^^exactly, seems good at first. Then it goes to shit shit shit and more shit. All shitty stay away from that shit and save your money for better shit.

Yea meth isn't that intense unless IV'd. Don't chase the high or you'll end up fucked.

Get some sleep and stick with the adderalls. As a female, I worry about my future health/looks...and meth/lack of sleep can really fucking take a toll on your phsyical body.

Don't you know what psychosis is? Delusions? Its hard to tell the different between whats imaginary and reality.
if that was addressed to my quote then duh yea i have heard of them but its such a common dillusion that u would think u would "know" better ... hey wait i heard of this before and i dont actually have bugs.. i thought raw hamburger was talking to me once on lsd but then i realized hey this is funny that i think that but i did just take a paper that was supposed to make me trip out and this hamburg didnt just coincidentally grow vocal chords on the same day that i ate that paper... na mean?

After I read this, I started feeling itchy all over, but I have told myself over and over to never scratch!!! LOL
my nose gets itchy from eating oxy and i try not to scratch but do .. but there is a huge diff between scratching and clawing your skin off looking for such said bugs lol

if that was addressed to my quote then duh yea i have heard of them but its such a common dillusion that u would think u would "know" better ... hey wait i heard of this before and i dont actually have bugs.. i thought raw hamburger was talking to me once on lsd but then i realized hey this is funny that i think that but i did just take a paper that was supposed to make me trip out and this hamburg didnt just coincidentally grow vocal chords on the same day that i ate that paper... na mean?
Like i said, you don't know its a hallucination. Try telling paranoid schitzophrenics the voices in their head isn't real?

I bought some Amphetamine Sulphate speed last week 6 days ago. I stored it in Aluminum foil in a dark bottle ( Vitamin Natrol bottle dont know what its made off)
Its in a cool place and away from light in a dark vitamin bottle although i never took the aluminum foil of the speed. Do you think it will retain its potency at least until the end of next week?