Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Methbomb and the shakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CuriousNewbie

Greenlighter
Yesterday 16:05
What is a methbomb and how do you know if you had one? I did what I thought was Molly for the second time yesterday and it wasn't the same this time. The guy we got it from said it was a new synthetic version that does not show up as Molly when tested, it doesn't show up as anything, well this has been the worst experience of my life, it's been almost 18 hours since i dropped and I'm still feeling anxious and my heart rate is still up and my vision is still blurred and my eyes are watering like crazy, I just want to know if anyone knows what we might have taken? This isnlt anything like the euphoric feeling I had last time or the energy I can barely talk or hold a conversation with anyone, I'm so disoriented and I still can't sleep, it sucks. Any suggestions as to what to do to bring back down would be greatly appreciated. I want this to end and I'm never touching this shit again.
I have gotten 2 hours of sleep but now the shakes are so bad I can't sleep. What the hell were are Piperazine and is this what is making me so miserable.

We don't know. It could be anything, but doesn't sound like meth. Never ever take an unknown chemical as you got no idea what it will do to you. And the guy saying that "it's a new synthetic version that does not show up as Molly when tested" just sounds sketchy. It could be any kind of research chemical. If you feel any chest pain or that your heart rate is too high for too long go to a hospital, you seem to be doing alright for now, but we can't tell what you took and it might be dangerous.

Unfortunately "What did I take threads" aren't allowed here on Bluelight. Mainly because there is no real way of us to tell you what it was. The power of the answer is in your hands. Let this be a sign to invest in a Test Kit. Like lwal44 said, it's pretty sketchy if your dealer is telling you it's a new synthetic version that doesn't show up if tested. That should be the biggest red flag. You don't want to take something that can potentially be dangerous. I hope your recovery goes well. If you have any additional questions feel free to Private Message me since I'm going to have to close this thread. Feel better!

Status
Not open for further replies.