• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine

Euphoriantproperties

Greenlighter
How long should a bump of crystal get you high for? I thought it was like 4 to 8 hours. I'm only getting about an hour and a half.

Also good meth makes me talk, cognitively enhanced, increased libido, creativity.

The current shit does none of that. It just kind of speeds me up for an hour and a half, and that's it. Pretty much just physically.

Does that mean it's garbage? I mean I would say so. I could take like 12 20mg adderalls and get much higher and more of the attributes im looking for.

If I would suggest. Get off it now before you end up in prison. I say that w all humility. I was getting back into it and started after my T bone accident. I was making irrational decisions because of the wreck because I was given zilch for pain. I abstained for 17 years and did something irrational. Now all I can say is either you are have a very high tolerance or you got some junk. Who knows. We can't know 4 sure. I just promise you that yeah it feels awesome but in the end does it really justify the means?