• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine

smoking any form of cotton is very bad for you especially the synthetic types often seen in
cigarettes.

I don't understand why people don't just extract the filtration cotton that you are using to filter
your gear into the syringe.

soak them in water and squeeze them out then just evap the water.

after all your DOC is water soluble.

Why would you ask that? I am just wondering what everyone likes about METH - it is fine if you do but it did nothing for me.

There are many medications, especially antipsychotics, that influence the effects of methamphetamine. It’s a reasonable first question to ask anyone who complains meth didn’t get them high.
Abilify 5 mg, the smallest dose and that is it for antipsychotics. I am bipolar bad. When I am manic it is better for me than meth...

The only way I would do this is mix it up then put through an 0.2um micron/wheel filter. Any other way the risk of infection is too large imo.

Abilify 5 mg, the smallest dose and that is it for antipsychotics. I am bipolar bad. When I am manic it is better for me than meth...
Abilify definitely reduces the high from Meth. People on Abilify need to take a lot more meth to get the same level of high and it reduces the euphoric part of the high while leaving intact the more physical part of the high. Abilify wrecks the high from many drugs. And because it has a 95 hour half life, it takes about 2 weeks for it to leave your system.

I am bi-polar as well. I agree that when manic, Abilify is a LOT better thing to take than meth.