• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methamphetamine

I wasn't even an addict for a long period of time.

But it takes people in different ways.

And to Bella Figura everyone's chemistry is so different.
Meth addiction is funny. I was addicted to IV coke for six months in that I had to have it every single day no matter what. But for the last year I’ve been able to easily go a week or month here and there without meth - but invariably when some trigger goes off again I’m straight back on it with barely the slightest resistance. So I’d have to say I’ve been addicted for a year - even with as long as 2 months off in that time.

Meth addiction is funny. I was addicted to IV coke for six months in that I had to have it every single day no matter what. But for the last year I’ve been able to easily go a week or month here and there without meth - but invariably when some trigger goes off again I’m straight back on it with barely the slightest resistance. So I’d have to say I’ve been addicted for a year - even with as long as 2 months off in that time.

It's hard for me to to gauge the effects it has on me because i only know what it feels like to me.

So i have no point of reference.

I am not sure i'm making sense i'm stoned ATM.

It's hard for me to to gauge the effects it has on me because i only know what it feels like to me.

So i have no point of reference.

I am not sure i'm making sense i'm stoned ATM.
I loved being stoned from age 14-18 and smoked nearly every day. But once I tried speed and acid weed made me feel really sick and anxious. I’d love to be able to switch back to weed if it didn’t have that effect but I think it’s permanent.

I loved being stoned from age 14-18 and smoked nearly every day. But once I tried speed and acid weed made me feel really sick and anxious. I’d love to be able to switch back to weed if it didn’t have that effect but I think it’s permanent.

Sometimes i get anxious and sick feeling when i do it in a poor setting. Like i'm already in a bad mood or major life changes have occurred. It could be the strain of weed.. but if it happened more than a few times then that rules that out.

I don't think it's beyond repair.. or i hope not at least.

Can confirm it's better when already well rested. Even better with gbl combined. But still not as good as I remember... Meh. I might just be miserable.