• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine

I'm quite sure i'm doing it right but I don't have the same extreme negative reactions as many people describe here. Sure it keeps me up for hours and hours, fixated on my phone or work, I don't feel the need to eat, and it does feel goooood that I have unlimited energy and creativity. When I was going through a rough patch I did occassionally get panic attacks the day after I smoked, but once I solved that personal issue the panic attacks disappeared too.

I'm not taking any other meds. Every few weeks or so I get on a bender and take some ecstasy but that's it.

Nope, that's normal! You did meth, it's a hell of a drug. I did it daily for years (along with other drugs) and I just quit at the beginning of August. I've smoked 2 times since then and had almost the exact same reaction as you. It's a crazy powerful drug. I don't have to tell you to be careful. Also quitting once you are addicted is HARD. I've come off of benzos before as well, I was so physically addicted I actually had a grand Mal seizure 5 days after stopping. However the psychological addiction meth had over me was pure hell. Hince why I've relapsed twice, which I did not do with benzos once I was done. Aside from heroin, meth is the hardest drug to kick and personally I think it's the hardest mentally. I don't even like how it makes me feel now so why keep dabbling with it?!? Meth addiction is a bitch!

We
Yeah this was pretty much my first experience too 😂😂
I think the weird side effects bought on a panic attack that’s all
My first hit, I walked into my bedroom, planning to plug my phone into charge and chill out on the net for the night.
My wall plugs about a metre from my bed.
Anyhow, plugs in the phone, gets distracted by something on the screen and next thing I know I’ve been standing next to bed for 6 hours on my phone, freaking forgot to lay down 😂😂😂😂

It’s a good drug if you can keep control of it. Don’t go too often, regular use has seriously bad side effects on your mind

Ok so I got a meth bong small for a bong big for a oil burner and I keep reading that meths water soluble but everyone know that but I never thought the meth vapor would lose some of its dankness because of the water 💧 but I’m trying to get the best blast off for each hit so should I just use the oil burner bong no water like a oil bubbler lol dry

Ok so I got a meth bong small for a bong big for a oil burner and I keep reading that meths water soluble but everyone know that but I never thought the meth vapor would lose some of its dankness because of the water 💧 but I’m trying to get the best blast off for each hit so should I just use the oil burner bong no water like a oil bubbler lol dry

You don’t need a ton of water. My advice is: use a torch, prime the chamber, draw slow.

First post ever: Need advice

23, bored, tired of Xanax and weed.

hit up my dealer for meth, idk why.

I buy 160$ worth, baggy looked small to me? Idk what it was supposed to weigh out to.

Take it home, load bubble with giant crystal.

tourch until melting, rolling and hitting HARD AF.

5 massive clouds later, I get a huge tingle down my spine, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

my eyes begin Darting around my room as if I was discovering a whole knew world,

I Plop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling for what felt like 5 minutes in complete euphoria, and turned out to be 3 hours.

I pick my head back up and start playing battle field for nearly 18 hours with out eating or drinking, didn’t even realize I missed an entire day of work.

i crash for Nearly a full day, I wake up, with a heart rate of 190bpm. Sweating, my entire body was aching like I had been in the worst car crash. I feel my left arm to numb and the muscles in my face where spasmodic. I stay calm. Call 911.

I get to the ER tell them I did meth, they ran an ekg, and blood work, and every thing came back normal. They ruled out a heart attack and a stroke. Is this normally what happens after you smoke meth? Or did I have a terrible reaction to. Come down?
Yep. This is meth baby 🐥 welcome to our world. Corrupt, corrosive, casual, caustic, crashing, come down and other things that happen to you are all real. Listen to your heart and head when it comes to how much to use.

Don't ever overdose as in don't over do it or you would be in for a shocking night.

Day would look bright but you don't see it because you are already dead.
Yes it happens and it is coming to you
sooner than you think.

Am I scaring you? I hope so.

Because I am joking right now. Indeed it is crap.

Ignore the last texts and phrases for

I tend to use a more severe form of language
called ' Klutz'. Come get me .

First post ever: Need advice

23, bored, tired of Xanax and weed.

hit up my dealer for meth, idk why.

I buy 160$ worth, baggy looked small to me? Idk what it was supposed to weigh out to.

Take it home, load bubble with giant crystal.

tourch until melting, rolling and hitting HARD AF.

5 massive clouds later, I get a huge tingle down my spine, the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

my eyes begin Darting around my room as if I was discovering a whole knew world,

I Plop down on my bed and stare at the ceiling for what felt like 5 minutes in complete euphoria, and turned out to be 3 hours.

I pick my head back up and start playing battle field for nearly 18 hours with out eating or drinking, didn’t even realize I missed an entire day of work.

i crash for Nearly a full day, I wake up, with a heart rate of 190bpm. Sweating, my entire body was aching like I had been in the worst car crash. I feel my left arm to numb and the muscles in my face where spasmodic. I stay calm. Call 911.

I get to the ER tell them I did meth, they ran an ekg, and blood work, and every thing came back normal. They ruled out a heart attack and a stroke. Is this normally what happens after you smoke meth? Or did I have a terrible reaction to. Come down?
Hi there man..glad you're doing ok now:- the thing with meth and every other drug is you must be careful how much you put into your spoon or whatever you use. I never over use as I know the consequences. And man, you had the consequences of having too much too soon. If you had waited for another hour for your next hit you probably would have been right. But no, people must overload and suffer from the terrible anxiety and stress that using too much can bring on. I feel for you man but next time be more careful ok.. good luck buddy 😚