• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine

Status
Not open for further replies.
loooololol everything is easier on meth, what alot of people either fail to acknowledge is that meth and adderall are entirely so similar meth having an additional methyl ring allowing it to cross the BBB and feel a good bit more euphoric before quickly being metabolised by the body into good ol' d-amp

admittedly, i too enjoy meth whenever i can find it, especially the pill form marked I.C.E, god do i love those i always make sure to drop a few hundred on 40-100 of them whenever i run into them but i haven't heard of this form outside of canada or really outside of quebec really

I am sure other people agree with you and share this passion, but since this isn't HR related nor it has a question, I'm gonna close it, you can share things like this in the Drug Culture subforum or drug social subforums i.e EADD, AASD or NSADD ( beside the non-drug related subforums) , seeing that you are new you could even do a New Member Introduction thread, Read the Bluelight User Agreement and the Forum Guidelines of each forum you plan on posting in so you are more familiar with the "rules", we aren't very strict, I think you don't have a more relaxed forum than ours, you just have to figure out where to post what and to be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.