• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methamphetamine

Bitchkitten

Greenlighter
I've been smoking for a long time now and in in the last two years gained 35 pounds! Would like to get my body back! I haven't changed anything and would like to hear some other's info.

I eat on stims like im headed tk the bzzt bzzt chair

Yeah, its a thing you decide yourself. I started to not eat on stims and it was hard since I had learned to not eat on them, but when I decided to change it, it was fairly easy.

So... eat less and exercise.

It's like buying a new Porsche but you only want to pay $3,000, there is a catch and you need to use your brain if you don't want to end up paying an extra chunk of change on the interest. Does this long-winded analogy make sense? The saying "nothing in life is free" applies. You can't buy happiness. You can't buy health. You can't even really buy sex with another person, can you?; you can buy the next-closest thing to all of these things, but they generally aren't as satisfying.

I was raised by a Mom who (forgot a lot of other important shit), but always taught us how to cook and eat delicious and nutritious meals. It's corny, I know, but for instance, when you eat vegetables and soy all day, a sweetened yogurt with fruit for desert is fucking pissa, seriously. I always got my kicks from drugs. Some people get their kicks from food or from sex. My point is that we are all capable of the change.

I'm not gonna turn this into a Dr. Oz-style gangbang or anything, but stimulants are not a permanent answer to this solution. They are typically used only when the life of the patient is at immediate risk due to super-morbid obesity.