• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

methamphetamine speed administrated rectally wont false test positive piss test??

Status
Not open for further replies.

dianomascarpo

Greenlighter
Hi i am tested regularly For drugs and i am a methamphetamine lover i take speed pills (ice) i was wondering if There Is a wayto administrate myself the speed for it not to show on piss test .. I Heard when You take rectal administration of the Drug it wont result false test positive !!? Dors any body know if This Is correct ? Thanks

It doesnt matter how you take it. If you ingest it and it gets metabolized, you will test positive for it. There isn't a seperate asshole blood circulation/piss test circumvention process anywhere in your body.

If you eat it with ur butt, you may as well have injected it or eaten it as far as drug tests are concerned.

It doesnt matter how you take it. If you ingest it and it gets metabolized, you will test positive for it. There isn't a seperate asshole blood circulation/piss test circumvention process anywhere in your body.

If you eat it with ur butt, you may as well have injected it or eaten it as far as drug tests are concerned.

Yup, there's no way to get around that.

Status
Not open for further replies.